AGNPH Forums

New Site has officially launched!

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 6:26 PM(Edited:Jul 3, 2013 9:55 PM) Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    Too bad that you can't help with tagging immediately after registering a gallery account.
    I'm getting this error when adding some tags to a post:
    Error: You cannot edit tags during your first three days, or you have reached your hourly tag edit limit.

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Frisky Fox! ^^
    Zura
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 1:25 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    Well... Agnph is ruined for me... can't use it efficiently... my 3DS can't load the entire page anymore and it loads very slowly... the pm system isn't simple enough... it won't load anymore...

An illusion is more than a trick of the eyes... it is the deception of the mind into percieving something that either differs from reality or does not actually exist...

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 2:30 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    I like everything. Well.... except the Pms. It's like... a one sided private chatbox. Is there any way to separate it into people sending you Pms so you don't get confused as to who is sending you what? And were you going to apply the nuke button?

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 2:33 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    There is a "nuke" button - "Prune PMs" - that lets you shave off PMs up until a certain day (for example, pruning your PMs up until 14 days ago (default)).

There are also settings to let you view PMs one at a time, or in a conversation, and in what order you want them in. Just takes some searching to get it all done.

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 5:26 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    Ok. I found it, and I have to say I officially love the new site.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 7:17 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!

Well... Agnph is ruined for me... can't use it efficiently... my 3DS can't load the entire page anymore and it loads very slowly... the pm system isn't simple enough... it won't load anymore...

People need to stop using Game Console browsers to browse websites. They are horrible. The only browser on a console that's EVER been half-decent is the Wii U's browser.

Wii, DS, DSi, 3DS, PS3, and XBOX 360's browsers ALL suck. Use a PC, or failing that, even smartphones and cheap netbooks and tablets have much better browsers.

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 8:20 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    Hatch, some people don't have computers or smartphones/tablets/netbooks. Some only have consoles and gaming devices. I think one person even uses a psp......

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Arroooo?
    LongDog
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 9:57 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!

People need to stop using Game Console browsers to browse websites. They are horrible. The only browser on a console that's EVER been half-decent is the Wii U's browser.

Wii, DS, DSi, 3DS, PS3, and XBOX 360's browsers ALL suck. Use a PC, or failing that, even smartphones and cheap netbooks and tablets have much better browsers.

New site works pefectly fine for me, and i'm here on my Wii's Opera web browser. I will be untill nintendo shoots itself in the foot and cuts the Wii servers.

•  
    Mewtwo of Finland
    Yiffmaniac
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 10:51 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    Looks promising but in long run, it can be annoying that you have to log in separately to forum, gallery, fics and Oekaki. I recommend to seek for solution that allows putting all of those features behind a single login. 

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 10:58 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!

Looks promising but in long run, it can be annoying that you have to log in separately to forum, gallery, fics and Oekaki. I recommend to seek for solution that allows putting all of those features behind a single login.

This is a concept that is almost entirely impossible. We do not write this software ourselves, and modifying different pieces of software of different natures to use the same information is highly destabilizing and often impossible to achieve, considering the amount of code that would need to be changed at the software's core. Such changes could take years have working perfectly. Times that by how many different pieces of software we use.

In short, it's virtually impossible to do as you are saying.