AGNPH Forums

New Site has officially launched!

•  
    Jack Fawxeyes, at your service.
    JFawxeyes
    Date:Jul 8, 2013 5:26 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    The new site looks divine. The only downside I see is with the CB no longer being here, meaning I probably will only get to talk to people half the time.

That aside, I love the way it looks.

Jack Fawxeyes, at your service.

For a laugh:  http://images.4channel.org/f/src/Super%20Spice%20Bros%202.swf

•  
    Hah. Gaaay.
    BRN Six
    Date:Jul 8, 2013 8:31 AM(Edited:Jul 8, 2013 8:34 AM) Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    *glares at Hatch* DON'T snap at me

A I don't got paypal
    B You don't know the conditions of my life, so DON'T treat me like I can do everything that everyone ELSE can.

Once you know the conditions of my life & HAVE lived it, THEN you can tell me what I should do, till then you have no right to act like I can JUST do it like everyone else!

Here are my LIFE conditions

Extreme case of ADHD
    OCD
    ODD
    Schizophernia
    No Money
    Living under a parent
    little Stress to you would be 100 times worse
    Having no credit card of your own
    having no paypal
    & finally living in the middle of a village in the middle of butt no where

Live THOSE conditions THEN you can try to help me, till then don't get all snippy & snappy about me telling you I CAN'T do something

All of those are irrelevant to your argument, and if you'd like to try and suggest why they prove any sort of point, you can PM me.

If you are suggesting that the entire site should be changed so that you can fap using your 3DS more easily, instead of doing the adult thing and adapting to your situation, then you are childish. If you think otherwise, you can PM me.

In fact, if you would like to make my day and surprise me by pointing out what you have actually contributed to this community, PM me.

I've been impressed with the redesign - impressed enough to try and join in the community here. I have some issues with the multiple times you need to log in, but that is a small and trivial inconvenience. Frankly, I'm happy to be here, because I understand that without the number of staff looking after it, this site could not continue to exist. You, however, are simply belligerent and/or underaged, and have completely failed to grasp that.

~BRNx

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 8, 2013 10:59 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    Now that we have found software that DOES meet our needs to their fullest, it is extremely doubtful the software will be changed again ever, let alone in a year's time.

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 8, 2013 2:08 PM(Edited:Jul 8, 2013 2:14 PM) Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    Just noticed that SMF has a low-fi WAP2-version of the Forums as well.
    Not that I use WAP2, but when the internet of my smartphone is depended on 2G/3G, browsing the forums is still easy for me. Likely also for other people and machines.

Also yes, keep the current setup as it is and only fix the bugs. Hopping to other software over and over again only scares visitors away.

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Just a gamer and dude that likes having fun
    Dsc
    Date:Jul 8, 2013 4:00 PM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!

dsc, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop posting in this thread. It's not just Hatch you're upsetting, and it's not just the staff you're helping to cause grief with.

It would be in your best interests to drop the subject.

Yes Flygon, my point was made already so theres no need to continue this subject.

@BRN Like I told you in pms, get a better understanding of the argument before sticking your nose into it. And this argument ended with Flygons message. I'd advise you clamp your mouth shut before you get into trouble for continuing the argument.

On a sidenote this site is now much better maintained & clean. Not as messy & unorganized like before, I like it ^^

•  
    Now with 50 percent less edge.
    Noctus
    Date:Jul 8, 2013 5:09 PM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    Since the vanishing of the chatbox I've been using the IRC so much that it scares me.

As for the site itself. I'm sure to get bashed for my real opinion on it. So I'll just say that it's different than what I'm used to and I don't see all the fuss about the 'it looks great'. Looks a bit different with a small new feature here and there yet a small downfall here and there too.

So I don't see an almighty site but I trust that may eventually change in time.

Flames within, ignite the soul, to incinerate the past, is a burning toll.

Mood by song: Viva la vida by Coldplay

•  
    Dsc
    Date:Jul 15, 2013 5:43 PM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    x.x we're being assaulted by Spam Bots x.x what are the staff members going to do about this 'crisis'?

•  
    I gooby
    Sorrow
    Date:Jul 15, 2013 8:03 PM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    probably add keycaptcha for registrations like i did to my forums :p

and its actually only one, but its posting everwhar x3

Exodus
    Games everywhere~

•  
    Dsc
    Date:Jul 15, 2013 8:35 PM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!

probably add keycaptcha for registrations like i did to my forums :p

and its actually only one, but its posting everwhar x3

theres 2 of them but the one is going nuts xD

•  
    Hah. Gaaay.
    BRN Six
    Date:Jul 15, 2013 10:36 PM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    Like I said earlier... I think the captcha needs a rework. >_>

~BRNx