AGNPH Forums

Your Personal Messages proudly brought to you by Delibird!

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Sep 24, 2013 9:17 AM Title:Your Personal Messages proudly brought to you by Delibird!
    Some of you may have noticed by now, but the My Messages button has been modified to stand out more when you get a personal message.

ss_delibird.png

"My Messages" will now be bolded in yellow, with a friendly Delibird icon to let you know you have a new unread personal message!

While not a critical feature, it will hopefully be of some use to you guys!

~ Hatch

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Sep 24, 2013 2:17 PM Title:Re: Your Personal Messages proudly brought to you by Delibird!
    Nice thing since text-only notifications could be easy over-looked when scrolling around |=(:3

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Sep 24, 2013 3:31 PM(Edited:Sep 24, 2013 8:18 PM) Title:Re: Your Personal Messages proudly brought to you by Delibird!
    Great job, the new message notification of just [n] wasn't very noticeable.  Although I thought you were only going to change the color, the delibird was a nice touch.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    SiberianCrystAlx
    Date:Sep 24, 2013 4:04 PM Title:Re: Your Personal Messages proudly brought to you by Delibird!
    I find something very nice and lovely that  a pokemon bring us a letter  :)

Por más solo que te encuentres, siempre existirá alguien a tu lado, acompañándote y cuidando de ti

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Sep 25, 2013 2:18 AM Title:Re: Your Personal Messages proudly brought to you by Delibird!
    that santa pokemon :-3 kooleo

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    One year already...
    ZoroarkLover
    Date:Sep 26, 2013 4:43 AM Title:Re: Your Personal Messages proudly brought to you by Delibird!
    Nice~

Email me please if you wish to contact me...