AGNPH Forums

Your favourite and less favourite music styles.

•  
    One year already...
    ZoroarkLover
    Date:Dec 24, 2013 2:21 AM Title:Your favourite and less favourite music styles.
    Basically, What kind of music do you like? Which style you wouldn't want to hear?

Rock? Pop? Tango? Mambo? Cong? Classical music?

I personally like Rock, and any of it's variants, like Rock and Roll, Soft Rock, Hard Rock, etc...

And I dislike Reggae-ton, I don't know if you've ever heard about it (I hope not), but it's kind of popular in Latin America and... Hear that 'music' and those 'Lyrics' is rather... Unpleasing...

Email me please if you wish to contact me...

•  
    Rawrr!
    Renn
    Date:Dec 30, 2013 6:16 AM Title:Re: Your favourite and less favourite music styles.
    I generally don't have a preference when it comes to music, but instrumentals and vocal-less music are usually what I listen to, mainly from video games, be they remixes or OST.

Also, if I may post this, I am learning a variant of this by myself.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAVKmGZVmOU[/youtube]

It proves too calming and serene for me, I have to attempt a version of this myself ^-^

Mrawwr~

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Jan 16, 2014 3:34 PM Title:Re: Your favourite and less favourite music styles.
    My favourite music would be techno (trance) followed by nu-metal and rock

and what I hate is folk music

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Jan 18, 2014 5:46 AM Title:Re: Your favourite and less favourite music styles.
    I have a wide range of faved music but most of it wold have to involve a fast beat. like most of the popkemon battle themes.

and for dislike in music. the radio can go fuck it's self with it's shitty play the same 10 songs over and over

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    ash_gren998
    Date:May 24, 2017 3:55 AM Title:RE: Your favourite and less favourite music styles.

Huge fan of Progressive Rock bands like Yes, Rush, and E.L.P.

Dislike current pop music and screamo.

•  
    jake21
    Date:Sep 19, 2017 4:26 AM Title:RE: Your favourite and less favourite music styles.

For me I usually love all the music on http://appnaz.com/android/jiotv-live-sports-movies-shows-com.jio.jioplay.tv

•  
    Im not interesting enoguh for a title
    howdid
    Date:Oct 26, 2023 11:15 PM Title:RE:Your favourite and less favourite music styles.

Im mostly a fan of 1970s-1980s pop rock.