AGNPH Forums

Old Site General Bugs

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 5, 2013 3:46 PM Title:Re: General Bugs (I'll update this as I find them or they get resolved)
    "Fics section footer links"

This is fully customizable within the fics software and is the responsibility of Fics admins. This issue is NOT a bug.

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 5, 2013 5:02 PM Title:Re: General Bugs (I'll update this as I find them or they get resolved)
    Okay. All issues dealt with. Good night. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 8, 2013 12:39 PM Title:Re: General Bugs (I'll update this as I find them or they get resolved)
    After 3 days waiting, I thought I could tag images. But unfortunately I get this message after adding tags:
    "Error: You cannot edit post parents during your first week".

I mean...seriously this is getting frustrating. Especially since I already know how tagging in *booru's works  |=(>:c

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jul 8, 2013 9:17 PM Title:Re: General Bugs (I'll update this as I find them or they get resolved)
    I believe Hatch confirmed (on IRC) that the waiting period was supposed to be a week, not 3 days.  If this problem persists a week after registration, I'll bump the the bug up on the list.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 8, 2013 10:15 PM Title:Re: General Bugs (I'll update this as I find them or they get resolved)

I believe Hatch confirmed (on IRC) that the waiting period was supposed to be a week, not 3 days.  If this problem persists a week after registration, I'll bump the the bug up on the list.
    Well, first I got the message that I can't edit tags till 3 days has passed. And now this lame thing of that I have to wait for 4 days as well. I wonder what kind of restrictions I'll face after 4 days |=(:I

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 9, 2013 8:30 AM Title:Re: General Bugs (I'll update this as I find them or they get resolved)
    Yesterday, this limit was changed to 1 day across the board (whether it was 3 days or 1 week previously).

We cannot confirm if the Edit Tags issue is fixed as a result, someone will have to test that.

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 9, 2013 9:02 PM Title:Re: General Bugs (I'll update this as I find them or they get resolved)
    Thanks~ As far as I could experience it, I could add and modify the tags of posts |=(:3

However, during tagging i thought suggesting a tag alias would be a good idea.
    But I accidentally the server when adding an alias.
    Still it looks that Ouroboros accepted it by showing up an error message that the tag is already aliased when re-adding the suggestion. Likely a wrong redirection or something.

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 3:10 AM Title:Re: General Bugs (I'll update this as I find them or they get resolved)
    Every time I search "tagme" into the system, the last 5 pages say "no results match your search" and are blank.

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 5:55 AM Title:Re: General Bugs (I'll update this as I find them or they get resolved)

Thanks~ As far as I could experience it, I could add and modify the tags of posts |=(:3

However, during tagging i thought suggesting a tag alias would be a good idea.
    But I accidentally the server when adding an alias.
    Still it looks that Ouroboros accepted it by showing up an error message that the tag is already aliased when re-adding the suggestion. Likely a wrong redirection or something.

Bug confirmed, will catch this up with the coders.

Every time I search "tagme" into the system, the last 5 pages say "no results match your search" and are blank.

I'm not sure why this happens. It also happens on e621. I'll have to catch up on that one.

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 2:29 PM Title:Re: General Bugs (I'll update this as I find them or they get resolved)

Yesterday, this limit was changed to 1 day across the board (whether it was 3 days or 1 week previously).

We cannot confirm if the Edit Tags issue is fixed as a result, someone will have to test that.
    Addition to my earlier post: it turns out that you can't upload in the first week, but I don't have problems with that since newcomers need to get used to the gallery first. As in contribute in little steps and learn tagging their own art by tagging other art. Otherwise you get only peeps dumping their art in the gallery without proper tagging. IMO.