AGNPH Forums

Hall of memories.

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Feb 6, 2014 2:12 AM Title:Re: Hall of memories.

I hate to be a total dick But I don't really think I know you Luca ^^; unless you're someone that changed their name, if that's the case, who are you ^^;

Umm..... Did I change my name at all?? O_o it was a while back when the cb was still around, we had a couple lemon-y pm's? I was either a lucario, a zoroark, or a Gardevoir at the time.

I'm not sure I know you either...

But that is not part of this thread, so I am going to skip this conversation altogether.

Yeah you have XD you were a hermaphrodite absol, right?

Wait... that was me O.O

I am a part of this conversation somehow and I know you O.O

But back to topic, so many more I know... I just can't remember >.>

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Your friendly neighborhood horny gardevoir
    Luca
    Date:Feb 6, 2014 2:16 AM Title:Re: Hall of memories.
    Wait, I do remember you xell! You were a zangoose at one point and you and hawkeem chatted all the time in the old cb, right? I remember evaluate ypu were always worried that you weren't good at rp'ing and were alwas reluctant to when I asked!

What is the point of life if you do not live it to its fullest?

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Feb 6, 2014 2:17 AM Title:Re: Hall of memories.

Wait, I do remember you xell! You were a zangoose at one point and you and hawkeem chatted all the time in the old cb, right? I remember evaluate ypu were always worried that you weren't good at rp'ing and were alwas reluctant to when I asked!

I'm Xell, that's Xael. The Zangoose part. And I don't remember any of that...

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Your friendly neighborhood horny gardevoir
    Luca
    Date:Feb 6, 2014 4:04 AM Title:Re: Hall of memories.
    /)_- my bad, the names ARE very similar after all.... But I do remember you as well now that I think of it. It takes me a while to remember that far back, and I tend to mix memories together. My bad.

What is the point of life if you do not live it to its fullest?

•  
    Demon
    PokeDemon666
    Date:Feb 6, 2014 9:18 PM Title:Re: Hall of memories.
    I missed Xell and Xael, though I don't remember getting along with either of you that far back XD ow look at me, I get left at the altar and I'm turned into a new man XD I'd say I miss my bro Zellet but I still text him on the phone.

15.jpg

•  
    Silent observer
    Lucar
    Date:Mar 15, 2015 5:54 AM Title:Re: Hall of memories.
    Man have I reeeeeaaaaallly been gone this long

“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
    William Shakespeare

"I will find you and i will kill you please leave a message*

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Mar 15, 2015 10:13 PM Title:Re: Hall of memories.

The only ANGPHER i remember on here was Crystalcia..... and she was great, too bad she isnt here anymore
    You REALLY miss her, don't you? Too bad it seems she's banned for spamming around (at least all her posts are deleted).
    It's sad that you're only here to whine about her.

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Ashura
    Date:Apr 14, 2015 1:20 AM Title:Re: Hall of memories.
    I miss everyone I came into contact with during my time around here in the past ^_^ It was a lot of fun and sometimes a pain but some friendships get better through pain while others ehhh not so much. I Love popping by and saying hi to people from time to time :) I know I got a few people's contact info but sadly some I couldn't due to country restraints XD But I would have to say I miss MaDrow here too xp Yes you mister hats XD I know we didn't get much time to talk due to life kicking in and what not but I still miss our interesting little talks about philosophy and hats xp MY god I feel old with how many years that has gone by XD Granted I am kinda here on and off so that might uhh disqualify my statement so to say prior but oh well :)

•  
    Overzealous Friend
    Zellet
    Date:Sep 1, 2016 3:08 PM Title:RE: Hall of memories.

Hawkeem, and Beni... 

Really makes me wish I was better at conversation while I still knew them.

Why do today, what you could do tomorrow?

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Sep 2, 2016 11:15 PM Title:RE: Hall of memories.

You know I haven't seen myst log back in to agnph as of late and he seems to be taking quite a bit of time staying off the irc. Seems to be heading out for good. Not sure and I hope he stays.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.