AGNPH Forums

This winter so far..

•  
    Rawrr!
    Renn
    Date:Jan 10, 2014 2:21 AM(Edited:Jan 11, 2014 11:20 PM) Title:This winter so far..
    I find it odd that the lower 48 is experiencing temperatures far lower than Alaska this winter, being at a balmy 15F-33F in certain places. Not to mention that whenever there is snowfall, it is always accompanied by freezing rain, leaving a slippery sheen on pretty much everything the morning after and frozen ponds as evidence of winter. :-\

Edit: Forgot to add in what you think about your winter so far (for those who have winter around this time of the year), be it good or bad.

Mrawwr~

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Jan 11, 2014 2:53 PM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    well winter here up in Canada land has been a bite in the ass for me. boat loads of snow, frezzing rain, week long black outs, hundreds of trees messing with power lines, so on and so forth. but that's just winter being an ass for you.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jan 11, 2014 9:53 PM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    And here in the Netherlands it's getting cold again after hitting 13°C last week while 'snow'-temperatures of -3°C ~ 3°C is more usual in January |=(:S

Greenhouse effect? Who knows. Still i prefer the rain because snow doesn't go well with traffic.

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Rawrr!
    Renn
    Date:Jan 12, 2014 12:42 AM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    I've read that the polar jet stream may have something to do with it. Anyways, it sucks having little to no snow. I've readied my snow machine months ago too, only to have it sitting under a tarp until the snow decides to stay. -w-

Mrawwr~

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Jan 12, 2014 10:03 PM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    well there is one good thing about winter. you got yourself a good place to stick your beer or soda if your fridge is packed.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Rawrr!
    Renn
    Date:Jan 16, 2014 7:41 AM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    Indeed Dark. Now the weather is cold and windy yet again, which means any snowfall that isn't sticky will be part of a blizzard. -w-

Mrawwr~

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Jan 16, 2014 3:41 PM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    with 53.6 °F (around 12°C) is it quite warm over here, atleast for me.
    I hope your weather gets better soon:(

•  
    Rawrr!
    Renn
    Date:Jan 19, 2014 5:22 AM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    Mmh, no chance. It warmed up yet again with some freezing rain and got kinda cold again, now a sheen of ice is on everything that wasn't covered, meaning slippy-slidey world! Time to skid across everything! ^o^

Mrawwr~

•  
    I'm living my life the way i want
    Pichunan17
    Date:Jan 21, 2014 3:08 PM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    Well, when it comes to central iowa this year its been colder then most normal winters. Not much snow or freezing rain, but all in all wind chill is about -23 at the lowest so far :3

Eevee is everywhere, my heart, my soul, and yes even in my personality^^

•  
    Rawrr!
    Renn
    Date:Jan 22, 2014 9:31 PM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    Lucky. I'd love for the weather to be constant for at least a month here in Alaska.

Off topic, but long time no see, Pichu ^_^

Mrawwr~

<<123>><<123>>