AGNPH Forums

For all you anime fans that don't mind japanese

•  
    I gooby
    Sorrow
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 10:26 PM(Edited:Jul 6, 2013 4:01 PM) Title:For all you anime fans that don't mind japanese
    I have a subsonic server that hosts anime original soundtracks from many anime that one might know.
    since this is the music thread, and ive kinda wanted some members for it, i thought id post here~

so far, i have the full or 99% full OSTs for the following anime in cd quality mp3 or higher, aka lossless, such as flacs and wavs.

A-Channel, Angel Beats!, Battle Dolls Angelic Layer, Black Rock Shooter, Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan, Blue Exorcist, Clannad, Death Note, Dot Hack, Dream Eater Merry, Ga-Rei Zero, Highschool of the Dead, Invade! Squid Girl, Lucky Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Naruto, Pocket Monsters, The Sacred Blacksmith, Soul Eater, Summer Wars, Sword Art Online, Xam'd Lost Memories, and 11 Eyes.
    (the list above will only be updated on my personal forums.)

but yes, if you like the sound of japanese original anime soundtracks and dont mind the fact they are in japanese, then do ask me if you want an account there~ Do provide email and a potential username once you do.

my forums: www.felldworlds.createaforum.com
    Felldsonic: www.cmpufxr.com:4040

Exodus
    Games everywhere~

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 8, 2013 1:56 PM Title:Re: For all you anime fans that don't mind japanese
    Nice, but what I have to do to listen to it? |=(:3

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    I gooby
    Sorrow
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 3:44 AM Title:Re: For all you anime fans that don't mind japanese
    if you mean what do you have to do to listen to it, then pm me to get an account (as only admins can make them). all id need is an email and a username. ill make up a password that you can replace once you login.~

Exodus
    Games everywhere~