AGNPH Forums

How active is this site these days?

•  
    ABlueFuckingGallade
    ABlueGallade
    Date:Jun 27, 2014 5:37 AM Title:Re: How active is this site these days?
    I would like to think this sight is still active

•  
    Ashura
    Date:Oct 15, 2014 4:34 PM Title:Re: How active is this site these days?
    This place is deader then my dog's love life when he got clipped.

•  
    Befuddling since 1985, when the Cows came home
    Raw19
    Date:Oct 16, 2014 6:40 PM Title:Re: How active is this site these days?

This place is deader then my dog's love life when he got clipped.

I am sorry to hear that.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KyeGuard?feature=mhee

~ You think You're surprised? You should have seen My expression when they told me the Rain in Spain stays Mainly on the Plains! ~

~ Quotes and the like are only popular if that's what 'she' said. ~

•  
    Demon
    PokeDemon666
    Date:Oct 30, 2014 5:13 AM Title:Re: How active is this site these days?
    um... I hate to say this but I think I'ma switch to a different site XD I'll keep tabs on this one still but it's not as glorious as it once was.

15.jpg

•  
    I am always watching.
    Kero
    Date:Nov 13, 2014 6:29 AM Title:Re: How active is this site these days?
    I rarely read the forums nowadays.

If it wasn't for Minecraft I'd probably be absent altogether to be quite honest.

I inhabit the Forest Clearing on the MC server.

•  
    Chatty bui~
    ripparu
    Date:Nov 25, 2014 9:26 AM Title:Re: How active is this site these days?
    When I was younger the oekaki was kept me coming back. Never bothered to say hello unfortunately. Couldn't draw for crap back then, so I didn't really have the guts.

But yeah oekaki used to kick arseus! PK was on quite a bit at the time, 9_6 (Wonder what happened to him? I fucking adooored him), Pyramid Head was pretty great, and Whiskers and Err0r while not the greatest artists kept a nice little sideshow going while things were slow. I think Sefeirien even showed up for a bit later on, not sure tho.

I'm forgetting a bunch of others, but yeah. Shit was happening here. PK and 9_6 are totally the people who made wanna start drawing in first place.

Gotta say hi to you Madrow, since your one of the few names I recognize :)

bweh~

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Nov 25, 2014 1:40 PM Title:Re: How active is this site these days?

When I was younger the oekaki was kept me coming back. Never bothered to say hello unfortunately. Couldn't draw for crap back then, so I didn't really have the guts.

But yeah oekaki used to kick arseus! PK was on quite a bit at the time, 9_6 (Wonder what happened to him? I fucking adooored him), Pyramid Head was pretty great, and Whiskers and Err0r while not the greatest artists kept a nice little sideshow going while things were slow. I think Sefeirien even showed up for a bit later on, not sure tho.

I'm forgetting a bunch of others, but yeah. Shit was happening here. PK and 9_6 are totally the people who made wanna start drawing in first place.

Gotta say hi to you Madrow, since your one of the few names I recognize :)

Hellow Back, despite we already talked for the first time @ IRC.

Yeah unfortunately the Oekaki is less visited than in the past. And the technical challenges (the hate of the browser developers of FireFox, Chrome et al towards Java and the stricter security policy of Java 8) doesn't do any good for the Oekaki either |=(:/

The thing is that the Oekaki tools didn't grow with the time and are still good for simple binary-pixel drawings. But it complex things are harder to do in the Oekaki drawing tools than in a paint program like SAI.

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    slash
    Date:Feb 25, 2015 6:50 PM Title:Re: How active is this site these days?
    there leaving because the chat box had to go it was causing problems with the coding yes but just getting rid of it kinda got to some on here and then you have a lot of good and even great writers just vanishing.

life is like a cabinent that no one been in for over 5 years you don't know if whats in side bites,stings or scraths but thats what makes it random just like me. o.-

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Feb 25, 2015 7:00 PM Title:Re: How active is this site these days?
    The cbox got an up and down like I got to know, could spot some drama in there as well but if it scared people away? Not sure. But surely could see people disappearing after the chatbox was away, now visiting this page only to to read a message one day or another? hmmm, I just hope that this place gets more lively soon (also quite annoying when only one person answers all the time)

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Feb 25, 2015 7:11 PM Title:Re: How active is this site these days?

Hmmm, I just hope that this place gets more lively soon (also quite annoying when only one person answers all the time)
    I don't feel like to reply the same message which was already written by yours.
    (Once replying to OP by quoting the reply of previous people followed with THIS was a thing on AGNPH... )

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c