AGNPH Forums

RUBY AND SAPPHIRE REMAKES?!

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:May 7, 2014 5:07 PM Title:RUBY AND SAPPHIRE REMAKES?!
    WHOOOOOOOO! I just heard about Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, anybody else hyped? Because I never got a chance to play the games, so this is a game that I have been waiting for a long time for, and I have been predicting for a long time to come. I had a feeling that with X and Y they would announce one, but I am surprised that it was instead of an announcement for Pokemon Z, anybody else hyped?

Anyway, what do you think these will be? Sequels? Remakes? or just other. Some people are claiming that they may be sequels, I would not blame them, but I honestly hope that they are remakes especially because they were in a really bad time in the Pokemon franchise.

Anyway, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Long Live King Sonic the Hedgehog
    King Sonic
    Date:May 8, 2014 2:30 PM Title:Re: RUBY AND SAPPHIRE REMAKES?!
    FINALLY THE RETURN OF HOENN AND WITH X AND Y'S GRAPHICS NO LESS!!!!! TIME FOR ME TO PUT MY HOENN SAGA ASH UNIFORM BACK ON!!!!! (gets it from the shelf and puts it on)

I have at last found a place to call home, Cloudsdale Castle

•  
    Deviantitis is a contagious disease.
    Valor
    Date:May 9, 2014 1:41 AM Title:Re: RUBY AND SAPPHIRE REMAKES?!
    Prepare your self, Hoenn. I've got my Blaziken on my side. And things are gonna get... heated...

Dreams and adventures! The world of Pocket Monsters! LET'S GO!!

•  
    BioPhoenix
    Date:May 9, 2014 7:09 AM Title:Re: RUBY AND SAPPHIRE REMAKES?!
    If they are remakes, this will mark the first time we've been able to take Pokémon from the original version of the game to its remake...Provided that they haven't changed something in the meantime that I don't know about with regard to Pokémon formats.

It's not going to be convenient and I think we'd have to chain-migrate, but I think it's possible. And that is cool.

•  
    King Sonic
    Date:May 10, 2014 2:57 AM Title:Re: RUBY AND SAPPHIRE REMAKES?!
    response to valor's quote: i second that

•  
    Ashura
    Date:May 18, 2014 4:09 PM Title:Re: RUBY AND SAPPHIRE REMAKES?!
    I just hope they dont screw it up. Thats my only concern as to the games general existence.

•  
    King Sonic
    Date:Jul 24, 2014 3:21 AM Title:Re: RUBY AND SAPPHIRE REMAKES?!
    Ashura, no need to worry. Just saw the newest E3 trailer. It will be an epic reboot. I mean much the gyms revamp is pretty awesome. what i know currently is Nosepass Makuhita Magneton Torkoal and Slaking are returning to their respective gym rosters

•  
    AKA: Ziegles
    AGolfCart
    Date:Jul 24, 2014 2:24 PM Title:Re: RUBY AND SAPPHIRE REMAKES?!
    Yeah they pretty much have my money. Wow, I don't remember the last time I waited at midnight for a game, but I'm going to do it for these!

Want a good book series to read? Try Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness!