AGNPH Forums

-RUST- Running a furry friendly server

•  
    Shaku
    Date:May 30, 2014 6:02 AM Title:-RUST- Running a furry friendly server
    3rd month in and I wouldn't mind seeing some more people running around

What is Rust? It is a open world game that sits at the base of a mountain. It could be considered an advanced (visually) version of minecraft in that you start out with nothing, and build up resources, eventually having your own base, armor, guns, food, etc. There are plenty of servers with different conditions for play; pvp/nonpvp/instantcrafting/sleepers(when you log off you fall to sleep where you were standing as opposed to disappearings)

My server is a pretty open one in that you can do pvp, you can raid (attack other buildings to try and get their supplies XD.... can be a nice heart racing bit), and really do whatever you feel like is entertainning. Other servers add some seriously bullshit rules, like "no building in the rocks" which honestly I find one of the more comfortable things to do when you've been raided by people before.

I am more than willing to help with BASIC supplies, the game can have some seriously fucked moments; being chased by wolves, falling when going through the mountains and dying..... you try to go back and find your pack and it cannot be found..... frustrating shit I know from person experience, so I am more than happy to help people avoid these frustrations with some basic supplies to keep you rollin.

1. Load your game and open the console by pressing F1 on your keyboard.
    2. Type "net.connect ip:port" where IP and Port are replaced by the values listed as foxden.clanservers.com - or 173.199.87.118:28016 for ip if you decide to open the menu (f1) and connect via the hostname or the ip address
    3. Hit Enter, the console will output a green connecting message if this was correct.

I look forward to playing with you ^_^