AGNPH Forums

August Theme

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Aug 1, 2014 8:36 AM(Edited:Sep 2, 2014 4:56 AM) Title:August Theme
    For the month of August, we'll be looking at some extraordinary and unique Pokémon. What makes a 'mon really special? Is it the fact that it's a rare, never-before-seen Mew? Or perhaps because of its alternate colors or disfigurements? Could a Pokémon really have come from another dimension, to vanquish mystery dungeons or explore our human world? That is the theme that we'll be exploring this month!

Specifically, write a story about a Unique Pokémon (pairs are also allowed, but no more than 2). They can have any sort of major distinguishing permanent features such as legendary status, physical characteristics, or caught up in extraordinary circumstances, etc. However, it shouldn't be things like distinguishing scars/tattoos or, "I love you and you're special to me" lovey-dovey stuff. Real features with real consequences.

Make sure to tag your story with the appropriate category, and get your entries in before the end of August (With the usual allowances for time zones)! If you have any questions about whether an idea is in the spirit of the theme, leave a comment below or send me a PM.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    damanlyguy
    Date:Aug 2, 2014 3:50 AM Title:Re: August Theme
    Would a story about a genetically engineered Human/Pokemon hybrid be acceptable?

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Aug 2, 2014 5:33 AM Title:Re: August Theme
    Sounds like a fine idea. However, please be sure to focus on the Unique Pokémon instead of a surrounding character like your last story.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    damanlyguy
    Date:Aug 2, 2014 1:32 PM Title:Re: August Theme
    Alright then!  Thanks for the speedy reply!