AGNPH Forums

Pokemon Wet Dreams

•  
    InfinityDoom
    Date:Dec 23, 2014 4:39 PM Title:Pokemon Wet Dreams
    Has anyone ever had a Pokemon related naughty dream? I just had one and it was pretty stupid.

I was in a classroom with two friends when the teacher delivers the news that there are Zoroarks in the school. Warp to a room where I'm alone with my friends one of them says something super incriminating like "Wow can't believe they've noticed us" and the other one agrees while I sit confused. Apparently they're both Zoroark and they're positive I am too, and just think I'm trolling them when I say otherwise. So to prove me wrong they strip me down, dis-spell their Illusions and start double ending me because I guess Zoroarks can't cum and hold their Illusions at the same time? Unfortunately I woke up before I could find out if I was a Zoroark or not.

It's probably not the weirdest dream I've had but definitely the weirdest naughty one.

•  
    Night time is the best time!
    DarkType
    Date:Dec 30, 2014 9:02 AM Title:Re: Pokemon Wet Dreams
    It's ok, you're not alone... and I can top the weird scale.

Imagine sex... with GENGAR. You know, the critter that's a ball of energy taking on vaguely human form with a tongue that sucks out life force when it licks? Oh yes- apparently I'd hit that. And it was a series of dreams to boot! I am very tempted to write them all down and share the weirdness with the world.

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Dec 31, 2014 11:10 AM Title:Re: Pokemon Wet Dreams
    I guess there quite lots of people who had them.
    For myself I can't deny it, arcanines always had been my favourites and well ~
    Sometimes dreams naughtily about them (and some other mons as well)

•  
    InfinityDoom
    Date:Jan 21, 2015 2:00 AM Title:Re: Pokemon Wet Dreams
    First off wow I completely forgot I posted this, I must have posted it the moment I woke up and was still half asleep

Imagine sex... with GENGAR. You know, the critter that's a ball of energy taking on vaguely human form with a tongue that sucks out life force when it licks? Oh yes- apparently I'd hit that. And it was a series of dreams to boot! I am very tempted to write them all down and share the weirdness with the world.

I've probably responded too late to get a reply but that sounds interesting tell me did it use its tongue? did you dom or did it? I need to know!!!!

•  
    Night time is the best time!
    DarkType
    Date:Feb 13, 2015 2:23 AM Title:Re: Pokemon Wet Dreams

First off wow I completely forgot I posted this, I must have posted it the moment I woke up and was still half asleep

I've probably responded too late to get a reply but that sounds interesting tell me did it use its tongue? did you dom or did it? I need to know!!!!

Well, as you seem pretty interested, here's what I have down so far!  :)

The main problem I had at first in my dream is that Gengar don't have physical forms, so sex is totally different for them than it is for us physcial bodied types. In short, he made the first move, then accidentally overloaded me on the first attempt which resulted in exhaustion and some pain. Ooops! He slowly learns that we don't have sex the same way he does and even figures out how to have sex with someone that is physically very different than he is. Later on I'm making first move and things work out fine.

•  
    Dcoope13
    Date:Feb 18, 2015 5:26 AM Title:Re: Pokemon Wet Dreams
    Many many many times!

Let's see...

My most recent one was of me and a female Flareon porking oin my living room couch. It's interesting how my brain can manage to keep my current setting within the dream. My best wet dream was of a Zoroark riding me (it's weird how Zoroark seems to show his/her face a lot in people's dreams). But so,stiles I get the ones that kinda cut off to commercials if ya get my drift. I'm in the middle of a wet dream and then BAM something completely irrelevant happens and ruins it. D:<

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Feb 25, 2015 2:31 PM Title:Re: Pokemon Wet Dreams
    I've had a few where I've gotten the rear end of a pokemon. but it's been so long since I could remember having one I've forgotten all the fun details of any I had except for that one bit.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Para, Parasect!
    paraParasect
    Date:Mar 19, 2015 10:00 PM Title:Re: Pokemon Wet Dreams
    I dont remember a lot of details butmost of them have been various bug pokemon. Mostly scolipede, heracross, leavanny...and I think a vespiquen.

ParaParaPara~ Parasect!ouo

•  
    Rawrr!
    Renn
    Date:Aug 8, 2015 12:21 AM Title:Re: Pokemon Wet Dreams
    Over the summer, I had one dream where I was having sex with a Glaceon .w. Although I had a multitude of Pokemon to choose from, my subconscious chose a Glaceon .u.

Mrawwr~

•  
    Idiot
    Date:Sep 19, 2015 3:07 AM(Edited:Sep 19, 2015 3:09 AM) Title:Re: Pokemon Wet Dreams
    In my dreams, sometimes I would have a pet Pachirisu or Emolga by me. a week ago, me and the two were hanging out behind a tree. I had the urge of love but no one was around except for my Pokemon so I asked Emolga if I could make love with her because she was the only one there along with Pachirisu. She was okay with it and we made out together. I surprisingly enjoyed it and we decided to take it further when we get to bed. Sadly, I woke up before we could go back home.

I never had a dream like this since then. But I think of Emolgas (And Pokemon in general) extremely sexually (Before, I would think of them the most safest kind of sexual when I am not playing a Pokemon game which is just tickle fetish and sexual innuendo pictures featuring my favorite Pokemon.) nowadays because of that dream. Call me crazy, but I <3 those little Pikachu looking things "too" much. But I also quickly got into the more popularly sexualized Pokemon too.

<<12>><<12>>