AGNPH Forums

see you around u-u'

•  
    SiberianCrystAlx
    Date:Dec 31, 2014 1:54 AM Title:see you around u-u'
    e.e .. A journal, I'm always bad at using these XD , I only ever use these just to post music or to play with other people... Anyway, I would just like to leave a message here so nobody thinks I'm rude for not replying to them n-n' for a long time x.x ...I will move to a new account/name, I was working with someone, but he left  u-u , we worked alot here for all of you, now I'm working alone and  I need to prove something to myself  >:/  ..  Also, I will moving to a new place to live, so I do not think I can be online, I have to have a new internet modem where I will live, Sora (My pet) needs an amaZing place to live after all, and I need a place to do better animations C:

...Really, thanKs to all of my followers and all watchers and everyone else, I've made many friends :,)
    And working alone, I hope I can be a better animator, I know that you won't need my new nickname, you will recognize me when I return, and yes.. I will do.. so... Without further ado :'(  See you soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUMHLBKQYY  ~ ♫

Por más solo que te encuentres, siempre existirá alguien a tu lado, acompañándote y cuidando de ti

•  
    Night time is the best time!
    DarkType
    Date:Dec 31, 2014 10:17 AM Title:Re: see you around u-u'
    Drive safe! Moving can be so tricky!

Take care and see you around soon. :)

•  
    BioPhoenix
    Date:Dec 31, 2014 10:07 PM Title:Re: see you around u-u'
    I hope all goes well and that you return to us soon. Safe travels and good luck. For now, farewell.