AGNPH Forums

Pokemon Type Sex Effects

•  
    Dcoope13
    Date:Feb 18, 2015 6:51 AM Title:Pokemon Type Sex Effects
    Okay, so I always like to think that when a Pokemon is screwing someone or vice versa that they have a special ability based on their type during sex or climax or whatever. For example, fire types have really hot cum or something along those lines.

What Pokemon would you get down with, what would you do to said Pokemon, and what special sexual "power" would they have?

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Feb 18, 2015 1:33 PM Title:Re: Pokemon Type Sex Effects
    For me it would be the arcanine, but due to the size of an Arcanine it would be probably end up having the full fun with a female one, but only lickings and a little handjob on a male one with a perfect snuggle afterwards (The heat from the firetype+the very soft fur~<3). For their "sexual powers?" I think only the heat and stamina should be mentioned out, as well being a great lover with getting kissed by that large warm tongue :3

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Feb 25, 2015 2:49 PM Title:Re: Pokemon Type Sex Effects
    well if I had a pick it would probably feraligater. (sorry if i'm spelling that wrong but I can't remember the correct spelling for every pokemon) if anything I think they would be able to hold and/or dish out a lot of cum or juices depending on the gender (as the special ability). plus being on the tall and big side it be more fun to be in a hug or even being under said gater.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Night time is the best time!
    DarkType
    Date:Mar 12, 2015 6:41 AM Title:Re: Pokemon Type Sex Effects
    In my head EVERY type has it's differences! Personally, I think psychics would be the best.

Psychics all can share thoughts and project images. They can relive a vacation the other partner went on or become anything their partner wishes all by painting the mental image in their mind's eye! Mix this with the fact that abilities like telekenesis and teleportation are pretty common and you get a partner who will never, ever be boring as they can do anything you have ever wanted any where you have ever wanted as any one you have ever wanted.

Personal picks: Kadabra, Xatu, Jynx, or hypno.

I'm one of the few people who doesn't have a raging boner for mewtwo or Mew- they just aren't my favorites!  ;D

Anyway, it would be a literal mindfuck where reality and mental states blend into a head trip of awesome. The humanoid ones would be pretty much like a human physically, so you can imagine the many positions, especially without gravity as a worry. There's just too many to list! And Xatu? Well, I can imagine being wrapped up in warm, soft wings and drifting off into mental bliss while slowly, steadily screwing the daylights out of my partner. Yush.