AGNPH Forums

Accout porting?

•  
    testerbite
    Date:Jan 31, 2016 10:27 AM Title:Accout porting?

something was said about account porting from the old site, i know of two sites of hungry pokemon, the one that closed down around 2012 and the one that has just been closed down now it seems, i was a member of both sites and yet my account didnt seem to be ported and infact when i look at the user list none of the people i know seem to have been ported. I just dont understand whats going on, i liked the old forum much better then this mainly because it had all my posts and stuff on it so really im just checking to make sure this is indeed te right site im on and if the account porting has worked or has something gone wrong? please help im scared and confused T-T

•  
    cenajus
    Date:Jan 31, 2016 10:38 AM Title:RE: Accout porting?

Wait was that one seriously just closed down????????????

I've been freaking out for like half an hour now...

•  
    testerbite
    Date:Jan 31, 2016 10:52 AM Title:RE: Accout porting?

Hey Cena, its bitesize here

I know i have been freaking aswell, another issue im having is where is the rp section? I cant find it or is the site dumping rps altogether?

I miss the old site already T-T

•  
    foxyumbreon
    Date:Jan 31, 2016 6:12 PM Title:RE: Accout porting?

There are indeed many questions.

•  
    testerbite
    Date:Jan 31, 2016 6:15 PM Title:RE: Accout porting?

Indeed...im actually freaking out, i feel sick because i dont know what has happened to the site i love...cant things just go back to the way they were T-T

I really need admin to come on and comfort my worries...i really do feel so bad about the change.

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jan 31, 2016 9:43 PM Title:RE: Accout porting?
    testerbite on Jan 31, 2016 said:

Indeed...im actually freaking out, i feel sick because i dont know what has happened to the site i love...cant things just go back to the way they were T-T

I really need admin to come on and comfort my worries...i really do feel so bad about the change.

Please be aware that HPF has not changed; There was a hiccup moving over AGNPH to a new site, and hpf.agn.ph was redirected by mistake. It should be fixed as soon as DNS servers catch up.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~