AGNPH Forums

Pokemon GO

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Aug 3, 2016 3:30 AM Title:RE: Pokemon GO
    Veryd on Aug 2, 2016 said:

The highest I've seen so far was something around 1930. The only thing putting me off from the game are those people, who are playing the game on pc with fake gps.

Cause, at least how I heard it, tauros is only available in the US, Kangaskhan in australia and farfetch'd? Not sure where. But for me, it looks like the most expensive "dlc" available :P

Imma be honest, I only recently played PoGo on my PC because the servers werent stable enough to walk outside with my phone. Getting freezes and server issues were the bane of my phone's battery life. But with the latest update, its far more stable, and I will be going out again to play.

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Aug 3, 2016 7:18 AM Title:RE: Pokemon GO
    Cyn on Aug 3, 2016 said:
    Veryd on Aug 2, 2016 said:

The highest I've seen so far was something around 1930. The only thing putting me off from the game are those people, who are playing the game on pc with fake gps.

Cause, at least how I heard it, tauros is only available in the US, Kangaskhan in australia and farfetch'd? Not sure where. But for me, it looks like the most expensive "dlc" available :P

afaik, there's no restrictions by region for hatching pokemon (and don't think it's confirmed or not for in the wild)

As for high CP, highest I've seen was around 2700. Just saw a gym the other day at lvl 9, with the lowest at CP 1770 :(

Owwww that's pretty crazy. 

To Chief: Yes I can understand this point, especially with the battery. During weekdays I normally walk up to 10 miles a day, 4.5 on rainy days so it is nice to do something so it is less boring. Yes this app crashes way to often and doesn't count for my egg when it is on standby, so at times for 10km I have to walk like twice the amount, at times even more,depends on how stable this app is. My battery often ends up empty when I'm back home. Unfair are the pokestops at times, when you can reach one from your home so you can lure pokemons to it. But well. I dislile the pc programme for the reason with just the fake gps, easilly tracking down new pokemon, easilly and fast getting to pokestops for the balls and so on +hatching their eggs faster without needing to move at all, else got nothing against it

•  
    Numberjuggler
    mysticlugia
    Date:Sep 10, 2016 2:01 PM Title:RE: Pokemon GO

I pretty much am forced to play Pokemon Go in PC thanks to a Windows Phone which doesnt have a native GO version. regardless, they banned a LOT of people using Nox or any other hone emulator (including me) where some of them had no other choice to play it than through pc by either having no compatible phone and no money for a new one, or simply by not owning a phone (which i find weird of not owning a phone when you have a pc)

•  
    Rawrr!
    Renn
    Date:Sep 12, 2016 6:40 PM Title:RE: Pokemon GO

I don't play it as much as I used to, to be honest. Lack of more than one stop and my request to get at least one gym where I live has not been answered and I refuse to pay to get Pokeballs. Welp, it was a fun run while it lasted I guess.

Also Myst, it's not weird owning a PC and not having a phone ^~^ I've a hand-me-down smartphone that I've been given; granted, it's old but it plays what I download and the battery is very replaceable whenever it shows its age, which only happened once. And as for Niantic not really banning GPS spoofers yet freaking the fuck out on online spawn locators kind of shows how skewed their priorities are as a company. I'm not for or against spoofing, but I understand why it happens.

Mrawwr~

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Sep 12, 2016 10:26 PM Title:RE: Pokemon GO

Been hearing odd shit like the game is tracking and looking at what your doing. Kinda sounds like bs me. And myst your a hard person to catch these days. 

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Night time is the best time!
    DarkType
    Date:Sep 23, 2016 9:16 PM Title:RE: Pokemon GO

I don't know if the game actually tracks you, but I used my trainer club account and NOT my google just in case. At least the TRainer Club has always had a slightly faster log-in and generally more reliable servers.

I have been trying to keep up but I find the serious balance issues and lack of depth makes Pokemon Go sort of dull. If anything I just use it as an excuse to take a walk at weird hours. Say you're going out for a walk at night and people will think you're up to something, but claim there's a clefairy outside and suddenly nobody cares.

<<12>><<12>>