AGNPH Forums

AGNPH Under New Management!

•  
    Keiro
    Date:Jul 18, 2019 7:38 AM Title:AGNPH Under New Management!

Hello! 

My name is Keiro, and I have taken over the running of this site. I'm here to help improve your experience here at AGNPH. I hope to bring you new features and additional general improvements.

Who the heck is Keiro? 

Well, I am Keiro! But seriously, I am a system administrator experienced in working on sites and servers over the past few years. Generally, outside of that, I spend my time with two derptastic dogs and have a few hobbies, one of which is getting deeper into the world of Pokémon.

Funnily enough, I got into the series pretty late but have been enjoying the lore and the things that we come up for what we see. 

As for what Pokémon I am? An Arcanine.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I will be more than happy to address them. 

Respectfully, 

Keiro

•  
    Gardevoir Fan
    kakashidragon
    Date:Jul 25, 2019 10:29 AM Title:RE: AGNPH Under New Management!

Whats gonna change? If any that is.

•  
    Keiro
    Date:Jul 25, 2019 11:12 AM Title:RE: AGNPH Under New Management!
    kakashidragon on Jul 25, 2019 said:

Whats gonna change? If any that is.

Not much, at least in the near-term. I'll be focusing on resolving current issues for us and then once we've caught up in dealing with that, we'll start implementing new features and go from there. I'll detail the upcoming changes in a new post in the future.

One thing that'll be changing soon is the IRC server -- the new IRC server is already up and running and will be taking over for the current irc.agn.ph server, but right now it's accessible as irc2.agn.ph and you'll experience little change, if any in that aspect as the IRC server's configured identically aside from IP changes.

•  
    Lurking Author
    SoftestPuffss
    Date:Aug 22, 2019 8:00 AM Title:RE: AGNPH Under New Management!

Hello magnum pupper. How goes your site management? Are you having a nice day? Make sure you stay hydrated, pupper friend.

•  
    Keiro
    Date:Aug 28, 2019 6:09 PM Title:RE: AGNPH Under New Management!
    SoftestPuffss on Aug 22, 2019 said:

Hello magnum pupper. How goes your site management? Are you having a nice day? Make sure you stay hydrated, pupper friend.

Oh man, sorry for the belated reply. The site management is going well and we've made some major under-the-hood improvements to the server. So all-in-all, pretty good! Most of my days are pretty good. :)

Definitely staying hydrated -- thank you! Keep being awesome. :D

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Aug 30, 2019 12:47 AM Title:RE: AGNPH Under New Management!

Arcanines are the best!

Good luck with the management and be careful with all that fur

•  
    Demon
    PokeDemon666
    Date:Mar 2, 2020 5:12 AM Title:RE: AGNPH Under New Management!

Hopefully turn this place back into a thriving community lol

15.jpg