AGNPH Forums

Introduction Topic

•  
    Kat
    Kat
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 6:46 PM Title:Introduction Topic
    I just thought it would be nice to have a topic for those new here to introduce themselves to this community, and for us already here to welcome them.  :)

•  
    Demon
    PokeDemon666
    Date:Jul 5, 2013 9:43 PM Title:Re: Introduction Topic
    wow... that's really sweet Kat  :)

and too all the new people that haven't posted yet, since I'm not a lot anymore I'd like to say hi, welcome, have fun, and I'm PokeDemon666, but you can just call me Demon ;)

15.jpg

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Jul 5, 2013 10:07 PM Title:Re: Introduction Topic
    Kat, mind if I expand upon your topic? And add old users so that the new users here know whom we are?

Even if not, I shall still re-introduce myself.

My name is Xell, I have been with this site for almost 2 years now.

I have a wonderful little gaming channel (of which you can check out by clicking/tapping/selecting in my signature the words XellandGames) go check it out if you wish to support me in my endeavors.

I am always unique in my "Pokesona" as they are called, but they tend to be one of my favorite Pokemon: Zoroark, Snivy, Eevee and it's Evolutions, Pikachu, Quilava, Mienshao, and most of all, Absol.

I am working on many projects, from fan fiction to gaming.

Also, I am currently working on getting into the game development career, so I cannot promise being online all the time.

I tend to be relaxed, but I am known for ranting and for having a temper.... Not to proud of it.

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    One year already...
    ZoroarkLover
    Date:Jul 5, 2013 11:42 PM Title:Re: Introduction Topic
    Thanks Kat! ^^

Well, I am ZoroarkLover, And I like to meet new people and make friends. Also, sometimes I am shy with the new people or when it's about post in a forum because I woulld be wrong.

I don't like to make mistakes... In nothing...

Well, I've been an user for some months...

Of course, My favourite pokemon is... Zoroark!

And finally, If sometimes my gramar or spelling is wrong, It's because I am from Chile, and here we speak spanish, Not english, so... Well, You know :P

Email me please if you wish to contact me...

•  
    Kat
    Kat
    Date:Jul 6, 2013 1:07 AM Title:Re: Introduction Topic
    Why yes of course old users can introduce themselves here too Xell :P

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jul 6, 2013 2:02 AM(Edited:Jul 6, 2013 8:23 AM) Title:Re: Introduction Topic
    Hi Everyone, I'm Cyn, resident AGNPH Cyndaquil.  I don't post too much on the forums, but I do read posts and browse the fics section.  I also hang around the IRC a lot so feel free to stop by there.  Been visiting the site for 5+ years, registered about 2 years ago.  Not sure what else to say, I'm not very interesting.

If you see a story in the Fics section tagged "Archive" with incomplete chapters, feel free to drop me a note and I'll upload from the fics archive whatever's missing.

And yes, I know my avatar is a Quilava, I'm too lazy to make myself Cyndaquil one.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Linoone
    Ricter
    Date:Jul 6, 2013 2:04 AM Title:Re: Introduction Topic
    Hi guys, well I'm Ricter, you can call me anything your like...well, nothing really bad but you knwo what I mean. I like vertually all normal type pokemon but most of all linoone, I'm an artist and will probibly be filling the gallery soon with lots of little pictures. I like uh art fo course, talking on the chat, and RPing also. Oh and its nice to meet you all :3

•  
    Kat
    Kat
    Date:Jul 6, 2013 2:13 AM Title:Re: Introduction Topic
    Nice to meet you Cyn and Ricter, as you all can tell my name is Kat, I'm very friendly and kind to everyone. I can usually be found either here or on the IRC, so if you want to talk to me, don't be shy, feel free to send me a PM. :)

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 6, 2013 5:57 AM Title:Re: Introduction Topic
    Okay, I'll bite. :3

I'm HatchlingByHeart, or Hatch for short.
    I'm AGNPH's resident pudgy Dragonite, as well as it's only current tech admin/webmaster.
    I love rolling around and playing with AGNPH's smaller pokemon. ^^

I can be a bit of an ass at times, but rest assured I love each and every one of you.

I'm a big Nintendo fan, and love almost everything Nintendo has ever created.
    One of my biggest pet peeves is people putting Nintendo or Nintendo consoles down without a geniune reason ("it sucks" or "it's too kiddie" are not geniune reasons).

I'm also a non-anthro furry artist/cartoonist, who has an unusual interest in toilet humor.

I can be faulted as being a perfectionist, often never releasing any work, including site work, until it's absolutely perfect (as far as I can see), and sometimes this can cause delays.

I am a close IRL friend of Flygon (still yet to meet Wilon >:3).

I've been with the site since July 2011, where I joined the admin team to assist Flygon with coding and server-related tasks.

•  
    Anonymless
    Date:Jul 6, 2013 10:16 AM Title:Re: Introduction Topic
    Greetings everybody. I go by the name of Anonymless and I'm generally an introverted type. I seem to have been promoted to gallery admin around these parts, but I'm not really that important in the grand scheme of things as most of the work is done by other people.

I'm decent at writing Pokemon stories and very bad at drawing Pokemon art, but I enjoy doing those things in my spare time. I live in an apartment with my nameless cat. Recent events have made me unsure of my sexual orientation, so I don't assign any such label to myself at this time.

My history with AGNPH can be traced all the way back to its inception where there was a Latias on the banner and a Staff Pick on the main page. I lurked for many years and reluctantly posted my first story called "Discoveries" around that time, which marks my first step of participation on the site (that story was later deleted in a move where all stories below 1000 words were purged from the database, and it is currently only available on my FurAffinity page). I spent another several years banned on a whim by Ardy so I hold a bit of a grudge against that person.

I'm a close friend of Flygon, so ever since he took the reins here on AGNPH I've done all that I can to help him with this endeavor.

<<123...9>><<12...9>>