AGNPH Forums

AGNPH Banners?

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 10:07 AM Title:AGNPH Banners?
    Are they still WIP's, or is the one with Cyn and bluerings going to be the permanent placeholder?

•  
    I gooby
    Sorrow
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 10:36 AM Title:Re: AGNPH Banners?
    I heard hatch was in the progress of getting more made, though the site's overhaul probably put that on hold. Im sure he will continue to work on them, and release more~

Exodus
    Games everywhere~

•  
    Just your friendly neighborhood Sceptile
    Sanguine
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 11:10 PM Title:Re: AGNPH Banners?
    I think the one we have now is pretty cool.

aocz-rooster.pngaowz-libra.png

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Jul 13, 2013 4:38 AM Title:Re: AGNPH Banners?

I think the one we have now is pretty cool.

Yeah, but on the announcement that he revealed the one at the top of this page, Hatch revealed te people who were on the list with their inclusion on the Banner list and who were coupled together. We are just inquiring as to what happened to them.

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 8:00 AM Title:Re: AGNPH Banners?
    I also said when I offered to draw them that I probably won't get them all done as soon as everyone would like. Getting AGNPH up to speed has consumed so much of my time that I haven't even had time for my own projects. My website Draggyn Online is still only half done and I haven't released a comic in over 2 years, and haven't been able to do any art for almost 1.

Please understand that the amount of banners I'm supposed to do is such a huge undertaking, it's draining just thinking about it.

•  
    Xell
    Date:Jul 18, 2013 5:30 AM Title:Re: AGNPH Banners?

I also said when I offered to draw them that I probably won't get them all done as soon as everyone would like. Getting AGNPH up to speed has consumed so much of my time that I haven't even had time for my own projects. My website Draggyn Online is still only half done and I haven't released a comic in over 2 years, and haven't been able to do any art for almost 1.

Please understand that the amount of banners I'm supposed to do is such a huge undertaking, it's draining just thinking about it.

Aaahhh, okay. Thank you for the explanation.

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Jul 18, 2013 2:09 PM Title:Re: AGNPH Banners?
    Hatch, there are quite a few artists that frequent the site. Just put up requirements, and set a commission. People will draw.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Xell
    Date:Jul 20, 2013 6:45 AM Title:Re: AGNPH Banners?

Hatch, there are quite a few artists that frequent the site. Just put up requirements, and set a commission. People will draw.

Good idea... I'm not sure that is a good idea though... I think if we had more people actually saying "hey, I'd love to do that" it would be an excelent idea... There's just one problem... It's bothering me.... and I can't put my finger on it.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    yus?~
    Myst
    Date:Jul 20, 2013 1:27 PM Title:Re: AGNPH Banners?
    if it should be other artist than Hatch, then they should be regular, active artists, who can provide the result in a matter of time, and not lure the concept in their pc´s. that´s what I´m thinking of that. what would also give it a touch is, that it means that we´re a united group, who share the interest when multiple people draw on it. which shows tamwork.

76561198057669233.png

•  
    Xell
    Date:Jul 20, 2013 9:10 PM Title:Re: AGNPH Banners?
    I remembered what it was. Not all of the artists do it on their computers, and not all of the artists that do it by hand have easy ways of getting it onto a computer. Asking the artists of the site to do it could be really good... or disastrous.

And, we lost many of those artists (I believe) because of the awful gallery of the last one.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

<<12>><<12>>