AGNPH Forums

Issue editing gallery tags

•  
    BioPhoenix
    Date:Jul 7, 2013 8:18 PM Title:Issue editing gallery tags
    I have a small issue in the gallery.

Users are supposed to not be able to edit images during their first three days (I think). That's fine, I'm fine with that.

However, I registered on Thursday, and it's now Sunday. I still can't edit images. What's of concern to me is that the message given has changed from a message indicating that I need to wait three days before editing images to "Error: You cannot edit post parents during your first week", when I'm not trying to change posts' parents yet.

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jul 7, 2013 11:41 PM(Edited:Jul 7, 2013 11:46 PM) Title:Re: Issue editing gallery tags
    Bug being tracked in the General Bugs list, more details by me in that description.  There is a workaround if you only want to edit tags: In the posts screen (the one with a grid of images), go into edit mode and you can edit the tags of each post.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 9, 2013 8:31 AM Title:Re: Issue editing gallery tags
    Yesterday, this limit was changed to 1 day across the board (whether it was 3 days or 1 week previously).

We cannot confirm if the Edit Tags issue is fixed as a result, someone will have to test that.