AGNPH Forums

Super Smash Bros Brawl - FC Trade & Battle Info

•  
    Just a gamer and dude that likes having fun
    Dsc
    Date:Jul 8, 2013 4:56 PM Title:Super Smash Bros Brawl - FC Trade & Battle Info
    Since no one has made this I decided to hop up & do it!

Super Smash Bros Brawl FC trading so we can all battle to our hearts content & maybe have a few official SSBB Agn Tournys! ^^

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Jul 8, 2013 9:12 PM Title:Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl - FC Trade & Battle Info
    I need a little time to find my wip key.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 9, 2013 8:27 AM Title:Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl - FC Trade & Battle Info
    SSBB has absolutely dreadful netcode and most people playing online, even with good connections, suffer terrible lag.

I doubt this tournament will have any point.

•  
    Hah. Gaaay.
    BRN Six
    Date:Jul 9, 2013 8:29 AM Title:Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl - FC Trade & Battle Info

SSBB has absolutely dreadful netcode and most people playing online, even with good connections, suffer terrible lag.

I'm totally uninformed, is it P2P or something? From here [England] to Canada I've had little trouble, but with two British players and a Canadian it's 1FPS terribad. What gives?

~BRNx

•  
    Just a gamer and dude that likes having fun
    Dsc
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 12:09 AM(Edited:Jul 10, 2013 12:15 AM) Title:Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl - FC Trade & Battle Info

And why is that? So what if theres problems here & there, the fact your playing & enjoying yourself is enough. But this topic is for ppl to trade FC & battle & enjoy themselves

Not to bitch & whine that everything is horrible on it.

Stay on topic plz

If you can't stay on topic then don't post

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 12:23 AM Title:Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl - FC Trade & Battle Info

Stay on topic plz

If you can't stay on topic then don't post

He was talking about the possible tournament that you put up, so it's not off topic, he was just saying that that might not be the best idea even though it is in the mind of fun.

I actually agree with Hatch that because of its bad lag that it may not be the best idea.

Also, I love SSBB, but I do not have my Wii or SSBB with me, although I wish I could post my code here to play against my friends.

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Retroactively Continuitous
    cge0361
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 2:45 AM Title:Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl - FC Trade & Battle Info
    ITT: Dsc tells the site owner that he is posting inappropriately.
    ITT: Dsc's testicles are the size of beach balls.

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 7:40 AM Title:Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl - FC Trade & Battle Info
    ITT: Dsc tells the site owner that he is posting inappropriately.
    ITT: Dsc's testicles are the size of beach balls.

Not the owner. Just the guy that sets up and fixes everything.

•  
    Retroactively Continuitous
    cge0361
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 10:22 AM Title:Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl - FC Trade & Battle Info
    I stand corrected.

•  
    Now with 50 percent less edge.
    Noctus
    Date:Jul 13, 2013 6:53 PM Title:Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl - FC Trade & Battle Info
    Wow, authorities really take it in the ass around here. :p

Brawl is great, I'll post my friend code later. (Just to stay on topic)

Main Ike and Lucario.

Flames within, ignite the soul, to incinerate the past, is a burning toll.

Mood by song: Viva la vida by Coldplay

<<12>><<12>>