AGNPH Forums

Gallery cooldown period decreased

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Jul 9, 2013 8:43 AM Title:Gallery cooldown period decreased
    Hey there, we've fixed a bug related to the cooldown period for new accounts to the gallery. The cooldown time has been shortened to 24 hours (instead of the previous 3-7 days, which caused some minor bugs) for many actions on the gallery. This should fix a few bugs, and make things easier for the users.

We hope this makes the gallery easier to use. :D

~ Flygon

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 9, 2013 7:54 PM Title:Re: Gallery cooldown period decreased
    Thanks a ton for this~! |=(:D
    *goes tagging*

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    SiberianCrystAlx
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 9:25 PM Title:Re: Gallery cooldown period decreased
    I think it's great .. .. though .. I registered today .. and I get that I have to wait a week T-T., You could help me,, ..

Por más solo que te encuentres, siempre existirá alguien a tu lado, acompañándote y cuidando de ti

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 11, 2013 9:35 AM Title:Re: Gallery cooldown period decreased
    I apologize. The issue may have reappeared for some people despite the announcement. I'm still getting used to Ruby on Rails and keep forgetting changes require a recompile.

It has been recompiled, can someone confirm it now works?

•  
    SiberianCrystAlx
    Date:Jul 11, 2013 7:47 PM Title:Re: Gallery cooldown period decreased
    well.. .  i  just wanted upload some images tomorrow but i'll wait a week  :/  ..  T.T

Por más solo que te encuentres, siempre existirá alguien a tu lado, acompañándote y cuidando de ti