AGNPH Forums

I'm back, bitches!

•  
    Wilon
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 9:46 AM Title:I'm back, bitches!
    Hello everyone, I'm finally back! Now I can enjoy the new site in its full glory alongside the rest of you! I hope you're all enjoying it.

Sadly, I missed the launch (we timed everything to be ready just before I left, so that the launch could happen despite my absence), but I'm really happy about the strong positive feedback we've received so far. Reply and let me know what you do, and don't, like about the new site.

A few unofficial notes on what's going to happen that I'm back:
    -Clarification on some finer points of tagging. I know that my beginner's guide to tagging wasn't definitive, and it wasn't meant to be. I hope to sort out as many questions and ambiguities as I can in the coming days.
    -Increased user traffic! We're hoping to start up some non-intrusive advertising on a couple of other sites (I won't give names, but considering who owns our server I bet you can guess anyway).
    -Even more content! We already have tens of thousands of pics in the gallery, but we can do even better with your help! Once your cooldown expires, contribute to the site by tagging the artwork and uploading new stuff from other sites! Don't forget to refer to the Uploading/Tagging Guide.
    -Community engagement! What kind of things would you like to see in AGNPH's future, both short- and long-term? Changes to the site? A theme song? Art contests with prizes? Incentives for contributing? Or perhaps just even more new content? Reply and let me know!

I'm really encouraged by the (nearly) flawless launch and the community response. AGNPH is finally starting to make its way back up a hard, steep slope.

•  
    I probably don't like you.
    Blippy
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 2:01 PM Title:Re: I'm back, bitches!
    Welcome back. Could've sworn that it hasn't been a week yet, but I guess time goes by fast.

(Also first post.)

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 2:24 PM Title:Re: I'm back, bitches!
    Welcome back Bitch~ |=(:3

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Now with 50 percent less edge.
    Noctus
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 6:51 PM Title:Re: I'm back, bitches!
    Is it just me or are there no Bios for individual profiles anymore? How am I supposed to get a general idea about someone?

Flames within, ignite the soul, to incinerate the past, is a burning toll.

Mood by song: Viva la vida by Coldplay

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 7:00 PM Title:Re: I'm back, bitches!

Is it just me or are there no Bios for individual profiles anymore? How am I supposed to get a general idea about someone?
    Just PM him/her/it? |=(:3

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    I gooby
    Sorrow
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 7:06 PM Title:Re: I'm back, bitches!
    id like bios aswell if possible. its rather useful for comission or art request information, and biographies are just fun to have too, and update x3
    itd be a nice lil extra to have~

Exodus
    Games everywhere~

•  
    Noctus
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 8:12 PM Title:Re: I'm back, bitches!

I don't want to have to pm every single person and ask for a general paragraph on themselves. -w-

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 8:46 PM Title:Re: I'm back, bitches!

I don't want to have to pm every single person and ask for a general paragraph on themselves. -w-
    While I find it worth to discuss about it, I think it's better to start an apart topic for it |=(:3

•  
    Wilon
    Date:Jul 11, 2013 2:25 AM Title:Re: I'm back, bitches!
    Hmmm, profile bios...Alrighty, I'll look into it :)

•  
    Noctus
    Date:Jul 21, 2013 5:31 PM Title:Re: I'm back, bitches!
    Thank you Mr Char. :3