AGNPH Forums

Commissions

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Jul 14, 2013 6:27 AM Title:Commissions
    I'm doing requests, commissions, whatever you want to call it. Point is, you request a story and I'll put it on my list. I don't do gen 5, simply because I don't know more than 5 of them well enough. If you want to, you can ask and I might accept it. I don't do anthro, so don't ask. By anthro I mean a feral pokemon turning anthro. I'll do lucario or other humanlike pokemon however. As far as fetishes go, I'm game for anything. The more descriptive a setting, the better. I'll do both sfw and nsfw stories, but prefer stories with a little bit of sexyness in them ;)

I reserve the right to deny/change any story as I see fit. I'll most likely do any request unless I simply don't like the premise.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    vtpilot10
    Date:Jul 14, 2013 8:26 AM Title:Re: Commissions
    huh I've actually read all your stuff except for the Vore one. So one story that I think would be best in your hands is this. A human that was experimented on since he was small breaks out of his Father's Lab while taking some of the Pokemon with him. So after he finds a new home with his new Pokemon family. (At First Primarily Eevee-loutions.) After some time he learns that they infused him with the same type of DNA the Eevees have in the sense he can change elements at will instead of through growth. Next he fights the abuse of Pokemon with his powers and later encounters mercenaries from his father to recapture him. For fetishes it would pretty much be Feral, Harem, Male/Female, Female/Female, and Threesomes. If you like this idea cool if not then I might send you something different Peace.

"Wise men choose death before war, Wiser men choose not to be born." Drakenguard

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Jul 14, 2013 9:18 AM Title:Re: Commissions
    It sounds interesting, but I don't really like transformation like that. I could try, but I can't guarantee I'll do very much of the story. Plus I've really never done anything more than basically lemons. I guess it might be time for me to try and find one and write an epic. (Hmm.... or would that term only apply to poems....) well..... alright. I'll add it to my list and if I get to it, I get to it. Don't hold your breath.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    vtpilot10
    Date:Jul 14, 2013 4:09 PM Title:Re: Commissions
    right and it's not really transformation but okay

"Wise men choose death before war, Wiser men choose not to be born." Drakenguard

•  
    Just a gamer and dude that likes having fun
    Dsc
    Date:Jul 14, 2013 4:11 PM Title:Re: Commissions
    Would you be able to finish my request I made awhile ago?

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Jul 14, 2013 7:26 PM Title:Re: Commissions
    Dsc, I already told you. I lost my inspiration for that story. When I lose my feel of a story, I don't get it back. I can try, but it won't be any good.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Dsc
    Date:Jul 15, 2013 2:31 AM Title:Re: Commissions
    Well.... can I make another request then?

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Jul 15, 2013 4:29 AM Title:Re: Commissions
    Sure.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Dsc
    Date:Jul 15, 2013 5:58 AM Title:Re: Commissions
    i'll pm you the information then ^^