AGNPH Forums

Where're you from?

•  
    Hah. Gaaay.
    BRN Six
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 9:36 AM Title:Where're you from?
    So, hey!

I'm from England. London, England. Approximately buttfuck-billion miles from Australia, where our Flygon is located.

I imagine I'm at least buttfuck-million miles from many of you, too.

So let's get started. Where're you from? DA, FL, WA? Neder? Deutschland? Un autres monde? Down under? Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha?

~BRNx

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 9:55 AM Title:Re: Where're you from?
    I'm located around 15-20 kilometers from a Tram.

•  
    Wilon
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 12:20 PM Title:Re: Where're you from?
    It's surprising how many AGNPH staff are from Australia these days. Myself, Flygon and Hatch for starters.

•  
    Hah. Gaaay.
    BRN Six
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 1:05 PM Title:Re: Where're you from?
    I can break that pattern for you if you like.  ;D

Jokes aside -- meet up, you Aussies. You don't have an excuse not to, you only populate a bare percentage of the landmass. :U

~BRNx

•  
    Because, why the hell not?
    FrostGlaceon
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 1:13 PM(Edited:Jul 16, 2013 1:16 PM) Title:Re: Where're you from?
    I'm actually from a quaint little village in New York. It's so small, that the proper term isn't village--it's Hamlet.

Au Sable Forks. Grew up here, and decided to stay. Prices are a bit cheap, and, it's a nice community. Even has a few family restaurants.

The picture I attached is actually of the Graves Mansion in the center of town.

76561198010986942.png

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 2:55 PM Title:Re: Where're you from?
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. One of the very few Canadians who frequent the site -w-;

By the way, Pearson International Airport is in Mississauga's city limits - why people keep saying it's Toronto's Airport is simply because nobody ever hears about Mississauga -w-;

•  
    I gooby
    Sorrow
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 4:53 PM Title:Re: Where're you from?
    Somewhere boring between Dumfries and Manassas (we call it Dumassas) in Virginia of the US.
    No where special :3

Exodus
    Games everywhere~

•  
    Just a gamer and dude that likes having fun
    Dsc
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 5:06 PM Title:Re: Where're you from?
    UP YOUR ASS!

Jking XD Somewhere in Ontario of Canada

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 8:49 PM Title:Re: Where're you from?
    I think I've already said it in the Introduction Topic, but I'm from the Netherlands |=(:3

@Yasha: Now you know how lonely I sometimes feel here |=(;3

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Duewater
    Dew~
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 8:58 PM Title:Re: Where're you from?
    This ewe resides in the lone star state, so I'm close to Mexico at least~ ^^;

<<1234>><<12...4>>