AGNPH Forums

Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.

•  
    The world's greatest sexual deviant
    TornTokoroa
    Date:Jul 13, 2013 11:27 PM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    Amazing.  Simply amazing.

I'm not the kind of guy to...judge art. But this....is amazing. 

Torn the leader of Alpha squad

His brother, Shadow the leader of Delta squad

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Jul 14, 2013 7:25 AM(Edited:Jul 14, 2013 2:14 PM) Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.

O_O HOLY Shit! This art..... its drawing texture....... its........ omg words cannot describe the complete shock I am in at the extremely excellent quality this art is in o.o you are... just superbly amazing

Thanks a lot :D I'm improving so not there just yet but I aim to get better. It will be 2 years in october since I started painting, I'm pleased with the progress but not content with the art yet by far XD

Amazing.  Simply amazing.

I'm not the kind of guy to...judge art. But this....is amazing.

Aww, thank you ^^ *bows humbly.* Here another piece, but I somehow forgot to kind of upload it. Although I'm also painting a new one which I'll post shortly on here as soon as it's done, hopefully by tonight. The art below is for my affections series which isn't up on AGNPH yet and spans 12 chapters.

Amber%20and%20Hav2%20T1720.png

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Jul 14, 2013 8:02 AM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    All love for the two-pronged Kitty ;)

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Jul 14, 2013 2:25 PM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.

All love for the two-pronged Kitty ;)

I absolutely love Espeons <3 They should get lots of love, hmm not sure with this art XD I did the Havi and Amber art in 2.5 hours so it's different from my other stuff which has usually 6-10 hours of work. I like it for what it is in its simplicity.

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Jul 15, 2013 4:38 PM(Edited:Jul 15, 2013 11:28 PM) Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    Gift Art For Ashoka

Well Ashoka has been more than patient for his little requested gift art, and here we go. Thanks for supporting my fiction and artwork ^^

Also a thank you to all of you too who inspire me to keep trying to get better by leaving your comments.  ^^. Now what have we here? Oh my. Let me explain how I ended up like this.

The day had began like every other as I set out with my two musician friends who provided me with the lovely melody to dance to. We made just about enough to scrape a living from this, and the people in the bazaar loved to watch me dance. I kept on seeing a particular badger amidst so many, but there was a look he kept giving me that sent shivers through my body. He had an interesting effect on me, which I struggled to comprehend. My first coherent thought wasn't so much as a thought as it was a question, was I attracted to him?

On this particular day he waited until I'd finished my dancing for the day and approached me. With poetic refined lines to woo me, he had me practically in his hold, as I yielded more with each word he parted to me. He made me feel like I was worth a thousand shining stars. Then he reached for me as goosebumps crawled over my skin. Looking down, I saw my hand held my hand and with a tender voice asked if I would go with him, and spend some time possibly. The answer was hardly difficult, naturally I agreed, how could not? During our late evening travels around the bazaar he pointed out his home, which was the top room in a spiraling tower that overlooked the city. To my sham of a home, I could only imagine how wonderful it was, and the sight from up there could only be breath taking. I asked if he would show me, and that he did all too kindly, as he was a badger of better graces. Once there, we pitted our witty words in challenges and exchanged zestful remarks of flattery of one another, some partly in jest to tease playfully. The time grew later by the hour, as owls could be heard, but we continued to a little longer as I gave him more of my humor, having us both in bouts of laughter.

Soon we were moving closer, touching, and he did ask me, and that question which had me quiver, as my cheeks reddened. I asked him, if he so wished, then I would love nothing more than to be bedded tonight. I did have a condition, and that he must lightly flog me playfully, not harshly, but enough to leave a pleasing sting. I liked it rough, and he, clearly was reluctant to do this. The expression on his face gave away he was more than a little surprised. Pulling my undergarment to one side, I granted him a view to persuade, and seeing my slick, moist intimate area made him more than willing to at least try. Disrobing from my attire I presented my full nudity to him. After a little playtime, and seeing I just wanted to play and even giggled a little to this roughness, he got more enthusiastic, but on a pass, my thigh was struck a little too firmly as I flinched. He was more than apologetic for his folly, following his lack of control. He asked for forgiveness but I shook my head. I advised him, forgiveness is found deep inside me, he must reach with his malehood, and with that said, I stuck my tongue out, blowing a raspberry.

The rest is said in the art.

I do not own Ashoka, the badger, he belongs to Ashoka. Zana the feline is mine.

{option}

•  
    Lex
    Date:Jul 24, 2013 6:45 PM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    You do some really nice work ^^ i love all of those. Shame my birthday's been long gone, because i'd really love some of your art xD

aocz-sheep.png
    aowz-gemini.png

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Jul 25, 2013 10:27 AM(Edited:Jul 25, 2013 10:56 AM) Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    Gift Art For Duo

You do some really nice work ^^ i love all of those. Shame my birthday's been long gone, because i'd really love some of your art xD

Thanks Lex, gift arts when slots open are only available through my SoFurry account, announcements are made there. Other gift arts are offered to close friends privately. I don't take any advance bookings or anything as it's unfair to others. I'm reducing slots to three on the next intake. The ones I take will be based on my discretion. For example if the art like my two others in progress are going to help me round off some new techniques or finding new ways to paint areas which I've lesser explored, or advancing on techniques I already have to push my skills a little further, will be preferential. This also doesn't mean I'll take the toughest requests, if it's beyond my skill level completely or there's too much in the art that it dwarfs my time. The subject has to also be one I'm comfortable painting.

This is a request to redo this persons art. I don't do M/M art usually and don't like to, purely for two reasons. Firstly I enjoy painting various aspects of females, as in I love painting eyes, and hair, which are the highlighting moments for me in most arts. Secondly although I love my men,  so where I am okay doing straight with purely M/M I don't have that particular male anatomy and it takes an element of pleasure out for me. It's just not my thing.

I do not own the characters, the requester owns the a characters and the other belongs to his friend. Duo is owned by Duo. The relining and painting was based of an image he provided, I just relined the entire artwork, made subtle changes and fixes, then repainted it with my own style as per request.

Duo%20%282%29.png

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Aug 1, 2013 5:26 PM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    This is the artwork set for the joint rp I'm running with LeiLani on SF shortly. I did two versions of the art, mainly as some people wanted to see Zana's pussy out, some thought the art would be just as sexy in panties. So here we go. The first image, I'm showing it off and spreading it wide. The one after is pussy censored but has a space ship! XD

Zana my fursona belongs to me, and Lani the otter belongs to LeiLani over on SF.

{option}

{option}

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Aug 4, 2013 11:27 PM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    This a quick art, and was done in under 3 hours total but I'm happy with how it turned out :D MechaPhantom is a fictional character out of my Sci-Fi AU.

{option}

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Aug 6, 2013 8:54 PM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    This is my fursona again! Meowi-yes! So happy to be doing some art for myself the third one for me this year and most wanted as I've been wanting to do this for a little while. So it's a relief doing it.

Zana1080.png