AGNPH Forums

Agnphers You Miss

•  
    slash
    Date:Nov 3, 2013 7:58 AM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    just realised who vidmaster was he lived across the street and he died from alcohol poisoning at college i got a reply that said hes dead from his mom on yahoo i knew he died way back from it but i sent the message to his email and she reply when and how so it just adds up even gave me the the college name and state asked where he lived and its conclusive sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys.

life is like a cabinent that no one been in for over 5 years you don't know if whats in side bites,stings or scraths but thats what makes it random just like me. o.-

•  
    One year already...
    ZoroarkLover
    Date:Nov 3, 2013 5:39 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss

I miss so many people that pretty much I don't recall names...

Miren, Fira, Sylveon, Sanguine, Red... And I kinda miss Blippy?
    You likely want to join the #agnph IRC channel |=(:3

But the IRC scares me! D:

Email me please if you wish to contact me...

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Nov 3, 2013 10:11 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss

I miss so many people that pretty much I don't recall names...

Miren, Fira, Sylveon, Sanguine, Red... And I kinda miss Blippy?
    You likely want to join the #agnph IRC channel |=(:3

But the IRC scares me! D:

there is no reason to be scared of it.. it's the same as the old chat box but with quicker replys and more room to see things if a lot of people are typing. plus unlike the old cb you can make private rooms to play with others.. the only down side is that the amount of idlers is big so sometimes it's hard to see who is on.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Nov 3, 2013 11:52 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss

(...)the only down side is that the amount of idlers is big so sometimes it's hard to see who is on.

And that problem could be tackled by using Memoserv |=(:3

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Dec 28, 2013 3:28 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    For the moment I really miss Sanguine and Fira :V

•  
    Demon
    PokeDemon666
    Date:Dec 31, 2013 7:07 AM(Edited:Jan 1, 2014 4:20 AM) Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    I'm so touched that only a few miss me :') I think I'm gonna cry XD (My Job was done correctly it seems)

Oh, someone I miss... I'd say I miss Zell but I have his number still so... hmm, can't really name anyone I miss ^^;

15.jpg

•  
    Mayor of Detroit
    smashbro
    Date:Jun 4, 2014 10:57 AM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    I miss Shiguya. :c

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jun 4, 2014 12:02 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss

You really need to get on the IRC. Shiguya is often there. He was today even.

I really miss Blu. He just disappeared one day without warning, never seen him since.

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jun 4, 2014 4:55 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss

I really miss Blu. He just disappeared one day without warning, never seen him since.

Blu actually stopped by the IRC and MC server a few weeks back on his birthday.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Mayor of Detroit
    smashbro
    Date:Jun 5, 2014 6:24 AM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss

You really need to get on the IRC. Shiguya is often there. He was today even.

I know, and he's also on Skype I just haven't talked to him in forever because busy life. I've never really been able to get into the IRC, as in keep coming back.