AGNPH Forums

Akinator, the amazing web Genie!

•  
    Rawrr!
    Renn
    Date:Oct 16, 2013 8:01 PM Title:Akinator, the amazing web Genie!
    http://en.akinator.com/personnages/

Okay, I stumbled upon this site after a few days of surfing and I gotta say, the Akinator is simply astounding!

Simply put, you think of a character, ANY character you can come up with and hold onto that thought. Answer as close as you can as Akinator asks in a 20 questions-esque kind of way, until 11-20 questions later, he will most likely guess correctly.

Give it a try ^-^ I have gone in with about 13 or so characters as of this writing and so far Akinator has guessed them correctly. Have fun!

Mrawwr~

•  
    BioPhoenix
    Date:Oct 17, 2013 4:09 AM Title:Re: Akinator, the amazing web Genie!
    Well, as good as it may or may not be, the web server doesn't seem to be working right now.  How unfortunate; I had an obscure character or two in mind I wanted to test it on.

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Oct 17, 2013 8:53 PM(Edited:Oct 17, 2013 8:55 PM) Title:Re: Akinator, the amazing web Genie!
    Ah that generator.

I tried it two times on my Pokésona, but unfortunately with no Drowzee as result |=(:|

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jan 7, 2014 11:12 PM Title:Re: Akinator, the amazing web Genie!
    I defeated him.

Turns out Plessie from Super Mario 3D World was not in his database. Just added it.

•  
    Rawrr!
    Renn
    Date:Jan 8, 2014 12:37 AM Title:Re: Akinator, the amazing web Genie!
    Mmh, I haven't quite been able to do that yet =~= That's quite a feat, Hatch. I've yet to stump him myself.

Mrawwr~

•  
    BioPhoenix
    Date:Jan 8, 2014 6:35 AM Title:Re: Akinator, the amazing web Genie!
    I defeated him twice in the row with one character. Mei, from Seihou Project.

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Jan 19, 2014 11:52 PM(Edited:Jan 20, 2014 12:06 AM) Title:Re: Akinator, the amazing web Genie!
    Just defeated him once in the past.

But today I could only manage to defeat him at first, but after I continued the question, he got the right answer.

For me it was the character Jil from the anime "Tower of druaga" ... :(

For the character Fatina he took quite a little while (around 80 questions/same anime)

and after picking Cactuar it made my chrome crash x3

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Jan 20, 2014 9:48 PM Title:Re: Akinator, the amazing web Genie!
    guy got three on me

link
    goku
    and naruto.. he's good

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.