AGNPH Forums

This winter so far..

•  
    Chatty bui~
    ripparu
    Date:Jan 23, 2015 1:48 AM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    It's raining outside right now... spitting, but it's raining!

That doesn't happen in Winnipeg! It's not supposed to rain in January! 6A9
    This time 7-8 years ago -30C was to be expected. I remember going to school when the weather combined with the windchill had us at -50!

So yes. Good year ^u^

bweh~

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Jan 29, 2015 8:03 PM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    In some parts of the US is quite a large amount of snow in case the news stated right, but over here? Last days I woke in the middle of a heavier snowing day but it melted away again in like 1 or 2 days. I want snow!!!

•  
    Rawrr!
    Renn
    Date:Jan 31, 2015 7:00 AM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    I want snow too. Not enough of it this winter -w-

Mrawwr~

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jan 31, 2015 2:12 PM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    Snow or no snow. The freezing cold is shitty anyway. Black ice making roads slippery and salt to prevent black ice strengthens corrosion on cars and bikes, and mess up the leather of your shoes.

Sometimes I envy the animals who're hibernating to evade all the winter madness.

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Jan 31, 2015 6:30 PM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    Well over here the news are more likely complaining that everyone over here has to fight off the snow so I took a picture out of my window
    Too bad it looks quite blue cause it was getting dark already.
    http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u397/FrostArcanine/20150130_170453_zps2fe99861.jpg
    Anyways today was kinda spring weather already. All the shining sun makes me getting a spring fever<3

•  
    I am always watching.
    Kero
    Date:Feb 20, 2015 6:41 PM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    I just want the gusting winds of 15+ miles per hour to stop.

I inhabit the Forest Clearing on the MC server.

•  
    Night time is the best time!
    DarkType
    Date:Mar 12, 2015 6:46 AM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    The last of the snow is finally melting. Yay!

It was pretty funny seeing people freak out over seven whole inches of snow. They knew it was the time in which we get the most snow, that a huge winter storm was hitting further up north and that we were getting the tail end of the snow but ignored these facts. It was like the world was ending! So next time they heard "wintry mix" they salted and sanded everything heavily even though it was an isolated patch nowhere near a real winter storm system and "wintry mix" usually measn rain is mixed in so it will melt quickly anyway. The only snow we got was stuff we already had. At worst there was a little ice that melted by mid day.

People out here are funny.  ;D

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Mar 30, 2015 10:38 AM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    no snow and windy days make it a chilly spring. the cool thing that happened here in Canada is that if there's a bit of freezing rain. the top of the snow looks like white glass. so shiny and slick.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Apr 3, 2015 5:47 AM Title:Re: This winter so far..
    Am so jealous of those who had snow and that's not even a joke :(
    Eventhough am growing up I still miss being a teenager, playing outside and having snowball fights against friends or just build something, not a snowman but something creative, but over here?  No snow, atleast not enough to build something. I hope that we will get some snow next winter :3

<<123>><<123>>