AGNPH Forums

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 Revan Help

•  
    Long Live King Sonic the Hedgehog
    King Sonic
    Date:May 15, 2014 6:38 PM(Edited:May 19, 2014 6:01 PM) Title:Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 Revan Help
    for those of you who have played Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1, what is the best way to start Revan (either gender) that supports the Jedi Gaurdian Class while also helping with Computer Use Repair and Security? List how the custom stats (Stregnth Dexitery Constitution Wisdom Intelligence and Charisma) as well as the other stats (Computer Use Demolitions Awareness Persuade Repair Security and Treat Injury) should start

I have at last found a place to call home, Cloudsdale Castle

•  
    The world's greatest sexual deviant
    TornTokoroa
    Date:May 27, 2014 5:41 PM(Edited:May 27, 2014 9:36 PM) Title:Re: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 Revan Help
    Well that all depends on how you plan on fighting really, I dont both with Demolition, Stealth, or Awareness. I also dont bother with Wisdom too much. Definitely invest heavily in Charisma and Persuade. 
    When you get the utility droid I say let him do all the tech stuff, since he starts off with high security,  computer use and repair. 

Torn the leader of Alpha squad

His brother, Shadow the leader of Delta squad

•  
    King Sonic
    Date:May 27, 2014 11:49 PM Title:Re: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 Revan Help
    torn i usually only have Bastilla Jolee and/or Juhani in my group so that really doesn't help that much

•  
    The world's greatest sexual deviant
    TornTokoroa
    Date:May 28, 2014 6:51 AM Title:Re: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 Revan Help

torn i usually only have Bastilla Jolee and/or Juhani in my group so that really doesn't help that much

Perhaps its time for a party change?

As far as I have seen theres really no best way, I mean im on my 6th play through, if you know what you want then maybe you can do something with that.

Torn the leader of Alpha squad

His brother, Shadow the leader of Delta squad

•  
    King Sonic
    Date:May 28, 2014 10:01 PM Title:Re: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 Revan Help
    well i feel uneasy w/o a full team of Jedi to help me if my FP are drained which is why when playing KotOR2, which thx to the new feats on there i don't need to worry about said stats, i try getting Atton Handmaiden Mira and Bao-Dur to become Jedi. Never could get Canderous to become a Jedi while playing so i may need help with that too since i never do Dark Side. Hate the bloody Sith. that's why i'm asking for help on Revan

•  
    King Sonic
    Date:Jul 5, 2014 2:51 PM Title:Re: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 Revan Help
    found my winning fomula for my Starting point. Max Intelligence for 28 skill points at the beginning so i'm good