AGNPH Forums

Would Crossovers be alright to post on here?

•  
    vtpilot10
    Date:Sep 28, 2014 6:48 AM Title:Would Crossovers be alright to post on here?
    I ask cuz primarily see original pokemon stories rather than actual crossovers. Also to satisfy that little curiosity I've had for a while.

"Wise men choose death before war, Wiser men choose not to be born." Drakenguard

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Sep 28, 2014 9:53 AM Title:Re: Would Crossovers be alright to post on here?
    Since there are also crossovers in the gallery, I don't think it will be much of an issue.

But I'm no mod.

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    vtpilot10
    Date:Sep 28, 2014 6:27 PM Title:Re: Would Crossovers be alright to post on here?
    that's true I guess

"Wise men choose death before war, Wiser men choose not to be born." Drakenguard

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Sep 28, 2014 9:05 PM Title:Re: Would Crossovers be alright to post on here?
    There are a couple of cossover-type fics posted on the site (or at least used to be, not sure if they're still there). As long as it contains Pokémon, Pokémon characters, or take place in the world of Pokémon, it should be fine for submission.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    vtpilot10
    Date:Sep 29, 2014 4:55 AM Title:Re: Would Crossovers be alright to post on here?
    alright thanks for clearing it up Cyn