AGNPH Forums

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Apr 3, 2015 5:56 AM Title:Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
    Weird that I didn't see a topic about it at all so...
    Are their any Monster Hunter players out there?:3

For myself I am a long sword / dual blade / hammer user, currently hunter rank 7 with an available urgent quest which leads me to ukanlos and finally to g-ranked monsters. I am not much of a good player still managed to do hr6 by my own.

Since I know two old agn users who are playing this game made me wondering if there are some others around ~
    Else I wish you happy easter~

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Apr 3, 2015 12:57 PM Title:Re: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
    I don't know much about it nor its franchise, except that there are a lot of people around me are talking about it with the same engagement as when ORAS got released. And that they're complaining that it eats up a lot of their spare time.

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Apr 3, 2015 1:13 PM(Edited:Apr 3, 2015 1:15 PM) Title:Re: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
    It does consume lot of time. Some people are faster cause they got 4 people group all the time and there are people like me doing almost every single quest in caravan first (so far 1-9* finished and a few from 10* done, but got annoyed by deviljho. Getting pinned 5 times in a row sometimes). most of the time you are farming for the materials to craft and upgrade. According to kiranico i needed 2 rathalos ruby where the droprate was supposed to be 1-3% but found 3 in like 12 times (friend got mad at me x3)

But I'm a monster hunter fan since freedom 1 which I used to play with two friends at home (meeting, playing, laughing<3), followed by monster hunter freedom 2 which i played very very long, guess one cahracter had a playtime of 1000hours? Not sure, but had few characters. Unite was good but noone got mh3 ultimate that's why I didn't enjoy playing this. Now with monster hunter 4 ultimate I got one of my friends I used to play monster hunter freedom with and it is quite lots of fun, but he is away for the weekend and not always available so would like more people to play with. Those I like so I don't have to play with strangers (because I heard that some are very rude to newbieimI'd I'm not pro) so yeah, trying my luck :3

Also I'm glad that this game motivates me to play it for a long time. So it is worth its money at least for me, unlike skyrim which didn't entertain me for too long amd was a waste of money.

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Apr 19, 2015 1:59 AM Title:Re: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
    I am an avid Monster Hunter since MH3U. Tried to get into it prior to it's western releases, but it was extremely hard to find copies of MH games here in Australia.

In MH4U, I'm currently HR4 guild rank (almost 5), and I specialize in the Insect Glaive, although I am equally proficient in the Dual Blades, Charge Blade, and the Bow.

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Apr 19, 2015 12:18 PM Title:Re: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
    That would be pretty cool if we could play together a little :3 yesterday I got to g3 with my friends but none of them wants to do the arena quests. I would do it own my own but since you have to decide between item sets you will have most likely crap stats. For example negate paralyses against a kut ku. Still need to do the brute tigrex and rathalos+rathian arena to get those coins for my torso up items which I need for my bow set (+seregios bow).

Would be nice if we could play together. My friendcode would be 2793-1010-5025