AGNPH Forums

bots joining

•  
    slash
    Date:Jul 10, 2015 4:16 AM Title:bots joining
    i know i barely login but i've noticed a large increase in bots on here their getting in slowly but there's so many in now that this must be addressed.

life is like a cabinent that no one been in for over 5 years you don't know if whats in side bites,stings or scraths but thats what makes it random just like me. o.-

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jul 10, 2015 6:41 AM Title:Re: bots joining
    Do you have some examples of bot accounts? I've only noticed one recently, and that was quickly removed.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Jul 10, 2015 1:02 PM Title:Re: bots joining
    So how do you know that these things are bots in general? Because I'm not quite sure but I think that I saw none

•  
    Deviantitis is a contagious disease.
    Valor
    Date:Jul 26, 2015 4:05 AM Title:Re: bots joining
    This sounds like a bad thing. Is it a bad thing?

Dreams and adventures! The world of Pocket Monsters! LET'S GO!!

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 26, 2015 12:59 PM Title:Re: bots joining

This sounds like a bad thing. Is it a bad thing?
    Bots on forums are usually a bad thing since they post spam or are used for something that (a plugin of ) the forum software should do.

However after browsing through the member list, I've to conclude there is no reason to panic. The average amount of new members are ~2-3 per month, most of them using names which consist a spelling-grammar logic.

Comments in the Fics and Oekaki seems fine too. Maybe the OP posted the topic on the wrong site? |=(:3c

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c