AGNPH Forums

Arizona WildFire Tragedy.

•  
    Arroooo?
    LongDog
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 10:31 AM Title:Arizona WildFire Tragedy.
    Now I am uncertain as to peoples involment with the new channel on the magic color and sound box.

But a event stood out from amoung the clutter of worthless celebrity gossip, that bleeding zimmerman trial, and shit blowing up over in egypt.

The arizona wildfire claiming the lives of 19 of the bravest souls on this planet.

I am normally able to subvert myself from news reports and take them as mere reports about people i do not know and never will.

But this tragedy rocked me to my core...... almost as bad as the sandy hook massacur.

These 19 firefighters known as the "HotShots" bravly cast their fears aside and dove into the heart of this massive fire storm to attpemt to make a firewall and save lives, only to have their brave souls snuffed out in the worst way possible.

I'd like your thoughts on this, your reactions when ( If) you saw it on the news, and how you feel for these true american heros.

•  
    The world's greatest sexual deviant
    TornTokoroa
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 3:45 PM Title:Re: Arizona WildFire Tragedy.
    They knew what they were getting themselves into.

All I say is they did what they could but were overwhelmed.

Brave man die with honor. Goodbye Hotshots. Thank you.

Torn the leader of Alpha squad

His brother, Shadow the leader of Delta squad

•  
    Only one can judge me and it is not you.
    Lightsoul
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 5:32 PM Title:Re: Arizona WildFire Tragedy.
    For some odd reason my cable is out so I have not heard about it until now.

I am in the service so I give a salute out to the Hotshots. "Thank you for serving our country."

Mr. Rager