AGNPH Forums

Pokemon GO

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 18, 2016 3:41 AM Title:Pokemon GO

How in the hell can this be a Pokemon site and not be on top of a new title?

It seems like PoGo (short name I've seen on social media sites) has taken the world by storm, and with its official releases in several major countries, it shouldn't be too difficult in finding fellow Poke-Nerds roaming your local town/city.

So who went for an "early access" with PoGo, and who waited for the official releases? I used the Android APK to get mine, but I just updated to the official release today.

•  
    Rawrr!
    Renn
    Date:Jul 18, 2016 6:33 AM Title:RE: Pokemon GO

I was going to mention it, but I was too caught up in catching Pokemon ^~^; I waited til the official release. Very seldom see a Pokestop near me and nary a Gym in sight.

Mrawwr~

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 18, 2016 6:54 PM Title:RE: Pokemon GO

What's your current level, and best (highest CP) Pokemon? Mine is a CP 568 Gyarados, and I just got to Lv.13 yesterday :D

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jul 19, 2016 7:31 AM Title:RE: Pokemon GO

I'm sitting at lvl 18, finally got enough candy to evolve my Arcanine (CP1183).

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 19, 2016 1:25 PM Title:RE: Pokemon GO
    Cyn on Jul 19, 2016 said:

I'm sitting at lvl 18, finally got enough candy to evolve my Arcanine (CP1183).

Tanashi would be very jealous of you :p

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Aug 1, 2016 7:02 AM Title:RE: Pokemon GO

Over here arena most of thetime 1700+ ehile my highest one is only 730

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Aug 1, 2016 11:57 PM Title:RE: Pokemon GO

I've seen CP 2,000+, yet here I am, almost at Lv.16, with my highest CP being somewhere around 850 or so.

I also live in the suburbs, with my city center being a bus ride away, but still :/

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Aug 2, 2016 4:31 AM Title:RE: Pokemon GO

To be honest. Not gonna get this. Rather got put off by all the dumb shit people did outside with this game. Not that I don't like it, just not interested.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Aug 2, 2016 4:26 PM Title:RE: Pokemon GO

The highest I've seen so far was something around 1930. The only thing putting me off from the game are those people, who are playing the game on pc with fake gps.

Cause, at least how I heard it, tauros is only available in the US, Kangaskhan in australia and farfetch'd? Not sure where. But for me, it looks like the most expensive "dlc" available :P

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Aug 3, 2016 2:42 AM Title:RE: Pokemon GO
    Veryd on Aug 2, 2016 said:

The highest I've seen so far was something around 1930. The only thing putting me off from the game are those people, who are playing the game on pc with fake gps.

Cause, at least how I heard it, tauros is only available in the US, Kangaskhan in australia and farfetch'd? Not sure where. But for me, it looks like the most expensive "dlc" available :P

afaik, there's no restrictions by region for hatching pokemon (and don't think it's confirmed or not for in the wild)

As for high CP, highest I've seen was around 2700. Just saw a gym the other day at lvl 9, with the lowest at CP 1770 :(

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

<<12>><<12>>