AGNPH Forums

"In the Real World" Theme Winners - Theme for Nov/Dec

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Nov 2, 2016 5:43 AM Title:"In the Real World" Theme Winners - Theme for Nov/Dec

Hi all! With halloween now past us, it's time to showcase the stories written for the last Fics theme.

After some judging by the admins, I'm glad to announce Under Strange Skies as our theme's best submission. While we didn't have 5 different authors write in for the theme, we still decided that Dark Type will be awarded a smaller prize, just like the last time we had multiple authors write in. Their story along with the rest of the other submissions will be featured for the rest of the month, so be sure to read them all as well!

As for the upcoming few months, we have a new Fics theme for you all: Turning over a New Leaf. With new year's coming up it's that time of year to reflect on the current state of things, and perhaps seek out new opportunities or make big changes. And with Sun and Moon right around the corner, it seems everyone's not afraid to be bold (I'm looking at you, Exeggutor).

Write a story about choosing change over the status quo, taking new paths and bettering onself. We'll be using the same terms as last theme, with a minimum of 5 different authors needed to unlock the $50 USD prize (in eShop credit).

Due to the holidays, we'll allow submissions until January 7th, but don't slack off until right before the deadline! Remember to tag your story with the tag New Leaf.

Happy Writing!

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Jan 8, 2017 12:23 AM Title:RE: "In the Real World" Theme Winners - Theme for Nov/Dec

Any 2017 stuff gonna be done here?

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    The ghost in a sea of faces
    corvo261
    Date:May 29, 2020 4:20 AM Title:RE: "In the Real World" Theme Winners - Theme for Nov/Dec

Are there any plans for any theme competitions any time soon?