AGNPH Forums

Here quite different than years ago

•  
    I’m the last straight male
    manta_the_vaporeon
    Date:Mar 19, 2024 11:59 PM Title:Here quite different than years ago

I've noticed that there is mostly either gay or human involved content on here recently. I'm not saying it's bad or smth every one has their preferences, I just find this observation interesting, how everything feels so far away from the past. I'm confident I'm like the only such weirdo who is straight and only into Pokemon doing each other simultaneously lol

•  
    Flank em' and steak em'
    BP_
    Date:Mar 23, 2024 9:55 AM Title:RE:Here quite different than years ago

Pokephilia was always common, and I'd say the Human x Poke content production is less than what it used to be. For the gay stuff, ya I've noticed there is a LOT more gay content. I mean... it can easily be inferred why that's the case by the demand of the userbase. You're already in the minority on the Discord for being straight. It's easier to assume the person yr talking to on there is gay.

Now if you are looking for something which has been gaining popularity. I have noticed more artworks have been using genetalia of a more animalistic, realistic design. I could easily mistake this place as my grand-ma-ma's house by the amount of cookies there are.

manta_the_vaporeon on Mar 19, 2024 said:

I've noticed that there is mostly either gay or human involved content on here recently. I'm not saying it's bad or smth every one has their preferences, I just find this observation interesting, how everything feels so far away from the past. I'm confident I'm like the only such weirdo who is straight and only into Pokemon doing each other simultaneously lol

•  
    I’m the last straight male
    manta_the_vaporeon
    Date:Mar 23, 2024 2:58 PM Title:RE:Here quite different than years ago

Yeah it's true I have noticed a bit less human involved content, I personally never liked it anyway. More animalistic parts being a trend I find interesting as I found such like that only it's from 8 years ago (it's also like the hottest thing I found lol). That being said I probably won't find exact same interests as me but no big deal