AGNPH Forums

Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 2:43 PM(Edited:Jul 4, 2013 1:08 PM) Title:Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    Well I thought I'd just stick up this years art as seen as I don't think my earlier stuff was that good. Enjoy and leave comments if you like them ^^ If you want to see some other stuff I'm also on SoFurry under the same username MechaChick.

Disclaimer for this thread-
    All characters belong to their respective owners, aka I do not own pokemon, nor do I hold any ownership over anyones elses fursona. The characters I alone hold ownership to is MechaChick, and Zana. Those two belone to me. I'm solely an artist.

Okay boring stuff out the way here you go, my artwork.

Gift art for Flygon -
    Flygons%20requested%20gifts%20art%20900.

Gift art for Havoc -
    Aria1080.png

Gift art for Kliff -
    Anthro%20ninetailed%20Kitsune%20pin%20up

Gift art for AlistaireDante -
    lucario%20anthro720.png

Gift art for Amber Dragon -
    Mecha%20Amber%203%201080.png

Gift art for Groveleon -
    Groveleons%20Blissey%20gift900.png

Gift art for Zeph
    A%20hole%20for%20a%20home%20texted1080.p

Gift art for Pyrrha
    Arclight%20aria.png

Gift art for Nick
    Irma%20and%20Nick%20720.png

Gift art for Fira
    Fennekincomplete.png

Gift art for Octamous
    Octa%20kitty%20revised%201k.png

More to come soon! :D My fur painting technique is improving each time and hopefully will be better the next time I paint too ^^

•  
    Linoone
    Ricter
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 6:06 AM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    your art is so awsome, I wish I could come close to making pictures this amazingly good e.e

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 9:28 PM(Edited:Jul 14, 2013 2:30 PM) Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    Thanks Ricter ^^

This is a gift art for Proteus, a sweet friend and one I'm proud of calling a friend. This artwork was finished today and also got featured on SoFurry moments after I posted it which came as a pleasant surprise. My art's improving needless to say ^^

Gift art for Proteus -
    zana%20kuriacompleteedit.png

•  
    Groveleon
    Date:Jul 5, 2013 7:09 AM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    umm hiya hum member me :P

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Jul 5, 2013 7:23 PM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.

umm hiya hum member me :P

Indeed I do and your gift art is up there ^^

•  
    Groveleon
    Date:Jul 5, 2013 7:31 PM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    i noteticed :P

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Jul 8, 2013 3:11 PM(Edited:Jul 8, 2013 3:40 PM) Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    Gift Art For Flygon

Well ahem, the dialogue says it all. Hope Flygon likes it.

Mecha%20mounting%20flygon%20texted1080.p

•  
    Wilon
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 10:40 AM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    I heavily suspect that that's a cameo of myself at the side of that last pic. Which is awesome. :P

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 11:43 AM(Edited:Jul 10, 2013 12:49 PM) Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.

I heavily suspect that that's a cameo of myself at the side of that last pic. Which is awesome. :P

It is o///o Flygon liked the idea hehe so I went with it. He said you wouldn't mind, sorry sorry sorry >///<

•  
    Just a gamer and dude that likes having fun
    Dsc
    Date:Jul 13, 2013 10:42 PM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    O_O HOLY Shit! This art..... its drawing texture....... its........ omg words cannot describe the complete shock I am in at the extremely excellent quality this art is in o.o you are... just superbly amazing

<<123>><<123>>