AGNPH Forums

The One Game You Regret Playing

•  
    dragon guy
    The Pest
    Date:Jan 24, 2014 5:27 AM Title:Re: The One Game You Regret Playing
    My would be Primal Rage for SNES. sure it was a fun game back in the old aracades but having it for while of owning it i stopped caring for it and didn't want anymore. I try to sell it along with other SNES games that i didn't wanted to keep at game freak but they didn't buy it cus they where stock full of that game.

Viva La Soul Dew

•  
    Deviantitis is a contagious disease.
    Valor
    Date:May 9, 2014 1:53 AM Title:Re: The One Game You Regret Playing
    Sonic Lost World. I played the demo, and that was all I needed to STAY THE FUCK AWAY from that game. Plot wise? It's all a mess to me. Graphics are, amazing, there's no doubt. As is the music. But everything else is just bleh.

Then there are the stiff controls and the gameplay mechanics. It's a Sonic rip-off of Super Mario Galaxy! I wanted a real Sonic game, not this. And the one thing that irked me the most... the run button. THE RUN BUTTON!!! That idea makes Sonic Labyrinth's lack of speed enjoyable.

Dreams and adventures! The world of Pocket Monsters! LET'S GO!!

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:May 9, 2014 11:58 PM Title:Re: The One Game You Regret Playing
    Pokémon Psychic

In fact it was just a Sapphire rom hack with Psy legendaries as starters and a lot of other fucked up things, which is likely the cause that Hoenn was one of my least favorite regions.

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Arroooo?
    LongDog
    Date:Jun 19, 2014 10:30 AM Title:Re: The One Game You Regret Playing
    Rust. A Amazing game. Utterly ruined by its drooling salivating userbase fixated on pointless COD styled KOSing and violence.

Sadly the players cannot help it when the only serious threat ( The Zombies ) were removed from the game. Worse 19 dollars I've ever spent. Amazing gaming. Shit userbase.

<<12>><<12>>