AGNPH Forums

Starters and more in X and Y

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Sep 6, 2013 7:01 PM Title:Starters and more in X and Y
    Recently Nintendo announced something about the starters from Kanto being selected in Gen 6, but this seems kinda loose and weird.

So, let me state the facts I know:

1. Kanto region starters will be able to be selected in the beginning of the game.
    2. They will be used to display the new mega evolutions

That's about it, but I heard something odd... I may have just misheard, but they will be replacing the starters of the 6th gen.

I heard the word instead and nobody else I have talked to heard them say that.

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Sep 6, 2013 8:39 PM Title:Re: Starters and more in X and Y
    It was stated in the Nintendo Direct that you get one of the Gen 6 starters from a friend-NPC at the beginning of the game and get one of the Kanto starters soon after from the Kalos region professor.

Dunno why they set it up like that, but possibly to showcase what Mega-Evolution can do later in game when you get the requisite items for it.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    bluerings
    Date:Sep 11, 2013 12:52 AM Title:Re: Starters and more in X and Y
    And from October 12th 2013 to Jan 1 2014 a special Torchic will be available to download. It is LV.10, Male, has the Speed Boost Ability, and is holding Blazikenite, the item that allows it to achieve its Mega Forme during battle.

Burning Soul