AGNPH Forums

one's dreams

•  
    Ashura
    Date:May 9, 2015 6:23 PM Title:Re: one's dreams
    I had a dream I fell out of a car and started rolling down a hill that was really steep but it didn't hurt it was so strange. At the same time it felt good.

•  
    Chatty bui~
    ripparu
    Date:Jun 12, 2015 9:03 AM Title:Re: one's dreams
    Heh-
    When I was 5-7 I would have dreams of falling- They were pretty intense o.o

There were many scenarios. More than I can fit in here, so have my highlight reel.

One where I had leaned too far over a guard rail. On top of a mountain. And mum's watching me fall, when she shrugs and keeps walkin along the path- like, oh... Well, I've still got 2 more ^u^

The next one is with my mum again, and we're crossing a rickity old bridge over a river, and I'm like 'Fuck, yeah! A bridge! :D', so I sprint halfway across when one of the planks gives way and I'm dangling there as I had had grabbed the next nearest plank, hollering for help, when mum comes by with the stroller and steamrolls my hand -.- And as I fell I looked down to see a shark leaping to meet me halfway, then black- 6u9

And this one- this is my favorite, despite all these being terrifying at 5-7 yrs old
    I'm on cruise ship with a waterslide that loops around the entire damn ship, when pirates attack! (D:< rawr!) And they corner me- next to to the beginning pf the slide- hmmm... So down the slide I go! I went down so fast that on one the loops, the slide wasn't high enough, so I barrel over the edge and am headed for deep waters wheeen--- Fucking sharks!

The punchline to all of these is that I would wake up screaming and bouncing on my bed, so I must have stood up while I was sleeping and jumped, or just fallen over and hit the bed as I hit the ground/ water/ fucking shark >w<

But I learned something from these- I have a deep fear of heights, sharks, and possibly mommy issues.

bweh~

<<12>><<12>>