- You must be over 18 to use any section or service of this site. Seriously, even if you may feel you enjoy it here, this isn't a conductive environment for a growing mind. Find somewhere else, and then come back once you're 18.
- Everyone in the community, regardless of job or rank, is to be treated equally in community matters, but admins have the absolute authority in technical or site matters. Admins' decisions should never be defied, but at the same time, the relationship between staff members and normal users should be one of mutual respect. Be respectful to your staff, and you'll get respect back, and your opinions and values will be taken into account.
- Deliberately pissing off the admins means you're deliberately accepting the consequences of deliberately pissing off the admins. Don't do it.
- Don't backseat moderate. This means ordering users about, telling staff how to do their job, and generally acting like a staff member when you're not. Seriously, don't do it.
- Duplicate or puppet accounts won't be tolerated, all duplicate accounts will be permanently banned and the main account will be severely penalized.
- Loophole abuse will not be tolerated. No creatively interpreting the rules. If you're unsure about the implications of a rule, ask an admin for clarification.
- Admins and Mods should never intentionally treat members disrespectfully under normal terms. Users who break the rules may be an exception to this depending on the situation and severity of the offence.
- Respect the chain of command. The decision of Administrators are absolute, so please don't argue with them. The Admins have a responsibility to enforce all rules without prejudice or bias.
- Similarly, Moderators are responsible for maintaining stability in the community. Obey any request by them that relates to your behaviour, posts, or other factors that affect the community in general. In other words, any requests inside the Moderator's authority.
- Staff are NOT allowed to punish or penalize members based on a personal quarrel or pet peeve. All penalization or punishment must be served professionally. No rule broken, no penalty. Staff who violate this rule will face possible demotion and/or suspension.
- No crying wolf. We have enough work to do already, don't come whining to us with problems that are either fallacious or have obvious solutions.
- Repeat violations of any section's rules will result in your account being restricted or banned.
- Be polite and courteous, always. Trolling, outbursts or general asshattery will potentially get you in a lot of trouble.
- Be sure to use proper English spelling and grammar.
- Have fun. This place isn't meant to be super serious. Don't be ridiculously silly, though.
- The Forums are NOT a chat room. We have an IRC channel for this at server "agn.ph", on channel #agnph. If you create a forum thread, it must be constructive/contributive to the community, or be of interest to at least a few users.
- If a thread is removed or closed for any reason, do NOT recreate it. We will NOT remove/close a thread that does not violate a rule, unless a good reason is given by the creator. We may, however, move dead threads to an archive board.
- Do not make threads or posts that can be viewed as offensive towards race, religion, gender, group, or individual. We may be a porn archive and have some seriously dirty minds amongst our community, but that doesn't mean we will tolerate any degree of bigotry.
- DO NOT talk about or post links to illegal material such as child pornography, illegal software (warez), or the trade of illegal narcotics (drugs).
- Do not derail the thread. Try to keep the threads on topic. However, we know and accept that it is normal for threads to venture off topic a bit.
- Avoid spamming or content-free posts. Posts that only contain an image or image macros are included in this.
- Avoid double or triple posting. There is an edit button for a reason, use it.
- This website is one that's supposed to cater to a mature audience, so please try to act mature yourself.
- We do not accept content that is not Pokémon-themed.
- Uploaded pictures must be pornographic or sexually suggestive in nature. No clean art allowed, unless it is part of a larger collection of explicit images (such as a comic). Vore and other fetish material counts as pornographic and is allowed, even without genitalia visible.
- We do not allow real-life pornographic content.
- Please do NOT attempt to somehow overcome any of AGNPH's filesize and dimensions limits for any upload. There's a reason we set limits and they are already pretty generous.
- Don't upload, without explicit permission from the artist(s), any art involving artists listed on the Do Not Post list.
- Don't make creepy comments on artwork. It's good to show light-hearted appreciation, but we don't need to know the sticky, disturbing details of what you want to do to whatever character. Also, remember that artists often use artwork characters to represent themselves. They might not appreciate hearing about your theoretical intentions.
- Don't whine about pictures having content you don't like. You can blacklist tags you don't like in your account settings.
- Follow the gallery tagging guidelines when adding tags.
- Don't vandalize tags. This includes adding stupid or deliberately wrong tags, or removing good ones.
- Don't roleplay in the comments of gallery posts.
- Acceptable reasons for flagging artwork for deletion include inferior duplicates, outdated versions of interactive works (such as Flash games), illegal content, non-Pokémon content, and terrible quality uploads such as those with rampant compression artifacts. 'Bad art', 'disgusting content' or 'I'm the artist and I want this removed' are not valid reasons for flagging. If you want to be added to the DNP list, see the relevant help page.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a complete disclaimer. If a suitable
disclaimer is not included, the site administrators reserve the right to add a
(Sample Disclaimer): Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
- Stories submitted must be related to or contain character(s) from or of the world of Pokémon.
- Correct grammar and spelling are expected of all stories submitted to this site. The site administrators reserve the right to request corrections in submissions with a multitude of grammar and/or spelling errors. If such a request is ignored, the story will be deleted.
- Proper formatting for all stories must be used. This include punctuation, spacing, and above all paragraphing. Stories that are a simple block of text are unacceptable as they are extremely difficult to read and make sense of. All paragraphs must be separated by at least one line of blank space. Please attempt to follow the basic conventions of writing when submitting a story to our site (even if said story is submitted from a mobile device). The site administrators reserve the right to request fixes for extremely ill-formatted stories. If such a request is ignored, the story will be deleted.
- All stories should be submitted with appropriate ratings, tags and warnings. The site administrators recognize that there is an audience for these stories, but please respect those who do not wish to read them by labelling them appropriately. If a story is submitted with incorrect or missing tags, admins reserve the right to request these be fixed, or the story will be removed.
- Stories containing acts such as extreme violence, torture or vore must be coupled with a warning to the reader. Basically, anything that there is a warning tag for it, the story should be labelled as such.
- Titles or summaries such as "Please read", "Untitled", etc. are not acceptable titles or summaries.
- All stories and chapters must be at least 1000 words long. Adding filler not related to the story to achieve this limit is prohibited. If you have chapters shorter than 1000 words, consider consolidating multiple chapters into one.
- A number of authors have requested that fans refrain from writing fan-fiction based on their work. Therefore, submittions will not be accepted based on the works of another author unless you have obtained permission from the author (be it fan-fiction or official literature).
- Stories with multiple chapters should be submitted as such and NEVER as separate stories. Upload the first chapter of your story, then edit your story to add additional chapters. If you have trouble with this, please contact one of the site administrators or ask a friend to help you.
- Spoilers and advertisements in your submissions are strictly forbidden.
- Keep it civil, reviews and responses must be fair. Actions will be taken against offenders (unfair flaming will be warned). If you want to talk to an author or fan, leave a comment or send a private message. Conversations on reviews are forbidden and will be removed.