AGNPH Forums

coruption of chapions

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Feb 5, 2014 4:50 AM Title:coruption of chapions
    https://e621.net/post/show/428194/abs-after_sex-alcohol-amily_-coc-amphibian-anal-an

I found this nifty game on e621 called corruption of champions. it's a game that takes back to kings and all and in that time line. but in this it's an adventure rp game where you set of to find out stuff that when down. sex is a big part of this game along with fighting and stuff that would change your appearance. and as a rather fun highlight the sex snearios are at least a good paragrapgh to a page long or more for those who like detail in there fun. the game is done by a user called fenoxo. I suggest those who have the time to check it out. there are save file so you can continue later.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Anoliz
    Date:Feb 25, 2014 7:12 AM Title:Re: coruption of chapions
    This post is a bit old but I just have to say some things about this game. I played it a while back and couldn't stop. Its really fun and extremely fetishy. I'm not into a lot of weird things and this game is chock full of it, but I couldn't stop. I can't even begin to count how many times I got raped... I'm not good at the game, okay? :P To add onto that, you can certainly give as much raping as I received. It's not all rape though, there is legit sex.

On an ending note. Every girl I wanted to screw ended up having a penis.... Except that one mouse chick. I can't remember her name...

|Life...|

•  
    Frostdiener
    Date:Mar 9, 2014 9:27 AM Title:Re: coruption of chapions

Except that one mouse chick. I can't remember her name...

Amily is her name.
    And you can use Purified (Succubi Milk) on some to get rid of the dick.

•  
    sailorbowser
    Date:May 25, 2016 9:53 PM Title:RE: coruption of chapions

For those who are interested in this game, Fenoxo has a blog at https://www.fenoxo.com/.  Here, you can find Corruption of Champions as well as another game he is working on called Trials in Tainted Space, or TiTS for short, which is a lot like Corruption of Champions, but with a sci-fi theme.