AGNPH Forums

Inventory

•  
    Overzealous Friend
    Zellet
    Date:May 12, 2014 6:40 AM Title:Inventory
    Just a little idea I had while lurking on the IRC.

We all have pockets, and if not... you need more pockets. Seriously, have you learned nothing from video games. Inventory space makes the man, or gall.

Just thought we could have fun discussing what one enjoys stuffing down their pants (gross) to make the day a little more bearable, and manageable. Be it a tool, wallet, cell, or even just your preferred music storage device on full blast to make you feel better about dealing  with the daily grind.

Feel free to talk about what you find useful, or mandatory during the quest known as daily life.

Why do today, what you could do tomorrow?

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:May 12, 2014 7:25 AM Title:Re: Inventory
    I always take the bare minimum for what I need. This boils down to my wallet (and accompanying cards), cellphone, house keys and car keys. When I do have work (in a warehouse), I will also carry a pen and a box cutter, and maybe some other essentials in the pockets of my safety vest (e.g. post-its, permanent marker, ID/swipe card).

I do have an inventory for airsofting, but since I haven't gone to a field yet, I'll save my list for later.

•  
    Ashura
    Date:May 18, 2014 3:54 PM Title:Re: Inventory
    I personally would keep some kind of grapple on me at all times or some kind of device to find me the nearest food source for bacon XD granted I would also keep a niice sword in my pocket. Heh because everyone needs a sword in their pocket.

•  
    Benizakura
    Date:May 20, 2014 4:08 AM Title:Re: Inventory
    I rarely carry anything in my pockets other than my phone, but I will almost never go anywhere without my purse.

It usually contains my wallet, ray-bans, pencils/pens, deodorant, lip balm, headphones, female products (I know, lol), hand sanitizer, hair elastics and headbands, condoms (tmi?), papers I might need, a comb, tea packets, and various other things, depending on the day (such as a graphing calculator, haha).

"As you can see, I've memorized this utterly useless fact long enough to pass a test question. I now intend to forget it forever. You've taught me nothing except how to manipulate the system. Congratulations."

-Bill Watterson (Calvin & Hobbes)

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:May 20, 2014 4:16 AM(Edited:May 20, 2014 6:19 PM) Title:Re: Inventory

I personally would keep some kind of grapple on me at all times or some kind of device to find me the nearest food source for bacon XD granted I would also keep a niice sword in my pocket. Heh because everyone needs a sword in their pocket.
    Pfft, get a cane sword, nobody will suspect a thing...

Airsofting inventory, just for the heck of it:

1x Classic Arms FN SCAR-L Automatic Electric Gun (AEG)
    2x High-Capacity STANAG mags
    2x Mid-Capacity STANAG mags

1x WE Glock 18c Gen3 Gas-Blowback Pistol (GBBP)
    2x Real-Capacity mags

1x set of Woodland camo combat fatigues (shirt, pants & vest)
    1x Tactical belt
    1x Drop leg holster
    1x ballistic-rated goggles
    1x mesh face mask
    1x shemagh

1x spare battery
    1x bottle of 5,000 biodegradable BB pellets
    1x BB loader
    1x smart charger

@Beni: condoms for your BF? ;p

•  
    Benizakura
    Date:May 20, 2014 11:21 PM Title:Re: Inventory

@Beni: condoms for your BF? ;p

Suuuree..... ;P

"As you can see, I've memorized this utterly useless fact long enough to pass a test question. I now intend to forget it forever. You've taught me nothing except how to manipulate the system. Congratulations."

-Bill Watterson (Calvin & Hobbes)

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:May 21, 2014 10:59 PM Title:Re: Inventory
    I don't like to carry around many things at the same time. I don't like it irl, aswell in games.
    So my inventory irl would probably just be filled with my phone+headphones cause I'm quite addicted to listen to music. But since I need my keys too, they will find a place inside my inventory aswell. Next to the wallet, I carry around a pen and a little piece of paper in case I need to note something, but that's it. I would like to carry around a special ninetales though~<3

My Inventory in online games would only contain armor I'm soon enough able to wear, healing food, money and quest/crafting materials. Well the loot aswell so I get some money at the merchant :p

•  
    Demon
    PokeDemon666
    Date:May 26, 2014 7:06 AM Title:Re: Inventory
    Wallet, phone, pocket knife (even though I carry a much bigger combat knife on my hip) copenhagen (nicotine always makes me feel good) mp3 player (sometimes you need music to calm down, hype up, or get your point across) and I'd say shooters but I've grown accustomed to killing half a fifth at the end of the day (I'm afraid I've become an alcoholic over the past year and a half... ohwell, no one cares anyway XD)

15.jpg