AGNPH Forums

Minecraft - Everything is awesome!

•  
    "lee-gurrr"
    leiger
    Date:Jun 20, 2014 5:30 AM(Edited:Jun 20, 2014 5:32 AM) Title:Minecraft - Everything is awesome!

You will be happy to hear that the two main teleportation commands for the Minecraft server ( /home and /spawn ) are now working perfectly.

It is important to remember that when you get to your house, you should run the /sethome command in order to tell the game where you are currently building. You will then be able to return to that point at any time, using /home .

Note that teleportation has a 5 second delay. If you stand still for 5 seconds, the teleport completes successfully. This means that if you want to cancel the teleport after typing it in, you only need to take a step forward and it will automatically cancel!

Although, it is dangerous to interrupt someone mid-teleport, so I'd advise against it. ;)

Please let myself (leiger) or Hatch know on the IRC channel (#agnph-mc) if you encounter any other issues with the server. And, most importantly...

Have fun!

~ leiger

leiger
    Administrator, AGN.PH Minecraft Server (mc.agn.ph)

•  
    Shard
    Date:Jun 30, 2014 12:22 PM Title:Re: Minecraft - Everything is awesome!
    Aww, so no cheesing accidentally falling into lava and having my /home macro to save me? :3

Seriously though, thanks for getting that set up :D

RIPMJ2.jpgmariomoonwalker.gif