AGNPH Forums

Group thingy! Need references.

•  
    Chatty bui~
    ripparu
    Date:Dec 7, 2014 6:47 AM Title:Group thingy! Need references.
    [me=ripparu]feels Like doing a group pic, after drawing a bunch of Nashi's  and Flurrets.[/me]

If you want in just leave me a ref (here or PM is fine), and perhaps a description of some more defining Characteristics if there are any you want noticed, that would do well.
    If you don't have a ref and you want in, you can send me a sketch of your own and a description, and I can try to work it out.

Its NOT NSFW. I don't do that unless I actually have permission from the person, but that's irrelevant because this group pic shall not be of the sort.

bweh~

•  
    Chatty bui~
    ripparu
    Date:Dec 7, 2014 6:55 AM Title:Re: Group thingy! Need references.
    Poke is preffered, but otherwise is fine too

bweh~

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Dec 7, 2014 3:11 PM Title:Re: Group thingy! Need references.
    *raises clawhand* I'm in:
    https://inkbunny.net/submissionview.php?id=166175

Alternative Links:
    https://www.sofurry.com/view/326836
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/6809746/

Sidenotes:
    - For more anatomy references, you could check out my NSFW references.
    - The tassel of my Pokéchar's squarecap doesn't have to be in front.

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Chatty bui~
    ripparu
    Date:Dec 9, 2014 4:39 AM Title:Re: Group thingy! Need references.
    Thanks for posting Madrow! Makes my job easier  :)

bweh~

•  
    The world's greatest sexual deviant
    TornTokoroa
    Date:Dec 9, 2014 10:46 PM Title:Re: Group thingy! Need references.
    All i can really give is this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YHznU3aAZLkklgCC3CCw0FhaySkAhlM8XOote5nBGWE/edit?usp=docslist_api

Torn the leader of Alpha squad

His brother, Shadow the leader of Delta squad

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Mar 30, 2015 10:40 AM Title:Re: Group thingy! Need references.
    I would like to be in it. but I don't have a personal pic of my swampert sona.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Chatty bui~
    ripparu
    Date:Jun 8, 2015 12:46 PM Title:Re: Group thingy! Need references.
    Been quite a while since I proposed this- I ought to give an update of sorts

For a few reasons this was put on the backburner, I ran into a few problems.

1. One being that I wasn't capable of what I was planning at the time, and needed to work on my art in order to actually execute it the way I wanted to. Am I there yet? I'm not entirely sure, but with my foray into digital art I've definately improved and I've found that it's much easier to draw on a tablet once you get the hang of it, so I'm definately going to give it another shot.

Once again I need ref's, written descriptions, doodles (don't wory about whether it's digital or traditional, done by a skilled artist, or drawn on a napkin with a crayon! Visuals- professionally done, or crudely drawn help no matter what. Especailly as far as markings and accessories go.) or whatever else you can think of that isn't an interpretive dance.

Also thank you to Torn and Madrow for providing refs, and Dark and Smelter for speaking up on their interest. I know not everyone wants to be bothered with the forums, so I'll make rounds sometime and gather up what I can again.

2. Which brings me to my next (set of) problem(s) and an amendment to cover some of the issues I was having.

It looks there are much more people on the IRC than there really are due to multiple aliases. I don't want to represent a single person multiple times. It complicates the issue when I'm having trouble getting a ref for a single character and someone has 7 different characters all with different species and personalities and so on. So I'll take one character for any person who's interested and I can work with anyone who doesnt have a description or a ref for those that need. Pick your favorite, or most iconic.

Also- I'd like to change my policy here. Pokemon whether they're hybrids, decked out, recolored, or plain in design only. I had a few who wanted to be depicted as humans, and other unrelated things, but I've realized that I absolutely cannot draw humans, nor do I have any desire in learning how to do so (I might make an exception on this rule if you have a large presence here. For mods definately.).

And I'll include those who don't reside on the IRC as well if  you're interested.

3. Still not sure how related Pokeyiff is to AGNPH and not sure if I should include it, as this was planned to be AGNPH exclusive. I want to see some more activity here and if I can help make that happen I will, cause I love the heck outta this place.

-------

If you need to contact me You can do it here on this forum post, or through pm, mayyyyyybeeee Skype if you ask nicely, or on my FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/rypparoo/

Note* Not one to rp unless I know you well, but I like chit-chat ouo

bweh~

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jun 9, 2015 7:40 PM(Edited:Jun 9, 2015 7:46 PM) Title:Re: Group thingy! Need references.
    I'd say do whatever you feel like to do~ I understand the issues you're dealing with |=(:3

I think there is a difference between PokéYiff and AGNPH, but it's a soft cut (comparable to HungryPokémonForums and AGNPH, but PokéYiff is much more independent due own website and irc channel).

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c