AGNPH Forums

Hey guys look at me!

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 5:38 AM Title:Re: Hey guys look at me!

I foresee a dying community for AGN.PH. Though the guests will probably excel with the improved gallery.

As for me, this is just terribad. AGN is but a hollow shell of what it once was. Little for me to like or stick around as a regular member anymore.

Off to find another community that has easier means of communication.

Goodbye person that only joined for the Chatbox! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Now let's see how many other members leave with no Chatbox.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Now with 50 percent less edge.
    Noctus
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 5:58 AM Title:Re: Hey guys look at me!

I foresee a dying community for AGN.PH. Though the guests will probably excel with the improved gallery.

As for me, this is just terribad. AGN is but a hollow shell of what it once was. Little for me to like or stick around as a regular member anymore.

Goodbye person that only joined for the Chatbox! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Now let's see how many other members leave with no Chatbox.

I'll linger around much to your dismay. There's just no reason to pop in as often as I used to. Also gotta love your attempt to jump in and say that.

See that? That's the wonderful joy of not giving a fuck about you or your post.

Now on to something more worth my time.

Q2kQtCX.gif

The chatbox was killing the site. It's gone now. With an actual usable gallery system, things will get better.

Also, it's as if IRC - one of the easiest methods of group communication - doesn't exist to you people.

Just how many members came here for the gallery anyway? The cb wasn't doing any harm, it was a great first glance to show that there was a good community here.

Though the cb being gone isn't why there's little reason to be here.

The new pm system is worse than it was and getting in touch with members isn't as easy even with IRC.

Flames within, ignite the soul, to incinerate the past, is a burning toll.

Mood by song: Viva la vida by Coldplay

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 6:31 AM Title:Re: Hey guys look at me!
    The Chatbox has perfectly valid reasons for being shut down. They've already been listed in the help section.

Since this thread is becoming a bit of a shitstorm, I'm locking it. There will be no more discussion of the Chatbox on this forum.

<<1...345>><<1...45>>