AGNPH Forums

Pokemon D&D

•  
    ruywestwood
    Date:Jun 10, 2019 5:51 AM Title:Pokemon D&D

Hey there all!

Recently a few of my friends and I have been talking about doing a more erotic centered D&D campaign taking place in the pokemon universe and instead of using traditional 5e, we looked around and found something called Pokemon Tabletop Adventures and decided we would give it a whirl. Since it's a new system our usual DM was hesitent to run the campaign so I volunteed to be the DM.

Now, this is my first time DMing admitted and since it's a new system, I've just been taking the time to read over everything and familiarize myself with the rules and such. Because this is my first time DMing especially with this system and I admittedly was a little overwhelmed at first by having to create a campaign for my friends.

The campaign is going to take place in the Hoenn region and while I continue setting up the campaign and get everything ready, I figured I'd ask you all if you had any suggestions or ideas that I can draw inspiration from for the campaign, be it character archetypes, locations that are must have, erotic scenarios I can set up for my players. I'd be interested in hearing what you all have to say!

~Ruby