AGNPH Forums

Single use redo button!

•  
    The Warring Poet
    Lycris Seige
    Date: Sep 11, 2019 5:15 AM Title: Single use redo button!

Alright, so to start things off my name is Lycris. I used to come here a lot back in the day but haven't really been around for a few years so i thought i'd see what was going on. Though doing so kinda got me thinking.... If I could go back and redo one thing, only one, in my life would I and what would it be if i did? That's what prompted me to make this thread. Feel free to share if you want and if you have a few just order them from most to leaast important. I'll even start us off with one that's been nagging at me for a while since thinking about it.

If I could have a redo of anything it'd be with a single relationship I had. There was a girl named Ruby I knew that used to come to this site. I'd made some dumb choices and ruined any shot i had with her. She was nice kind and still holds a special place in my heart, enough so that if i could not make the choice that made us grow apart i would take it.

クリストファー マイケル リチャードソン

mood:N/A.
    you never know who you truly are until you confront yourself.

We can be our own worst enemy and our very best friend, we are who we choose to be.

If I could choose to succeed all the time or fail half the time, I would choose to fail. Then I could learn how to become better than before.